Chapter 8 - Meet the Old and Enter the New

I sat on a random tree stump, polishing my Silcoon's shell as both Budew and Treeko took in the morning rays.  It had been a couple of days since my Wurmple evolved into Silcoon and we had been having loads of practice battles with her to help her evolve into a Beautifly.  It was just us as Tomas had gone off to get something for us all to eat, so we were all just waiting on him to get back with the food, but he had been a while and I was now starting to get a bit worried.

"Silcoon I'm worried about Tomas, he should be back by know with the food he went out to collect" I told her.

"Silcoon" she replied glancing up at me.

I continued polishing Silcoon and eventually both Budew and Treeko joined us in our silence and tranquillity, but that was soon shattered.

We heard yelling and screaming coming from further on a head.

"What the hell" I said out loud, attracting Budew, Silcoon and Treeko's attention.

"Tree, Treeko, Tree, Tree" yelled Treeko, while jumping and pointing towards where the commotion was coming from.

"You want to go and investigate Treeko" I questioned him.

"Treeko!" he replied fiercely.

"What do you girls think" I asked Budew and Silcoon.

"Bud, Bud, Budew" she replied.

"Silcoon, Sil" she also replied glancing up at me.

"Okay, let's go" I told them while picking up Silcoon and started heading towards the noise with Budew and Treeko following closely next to me.

We walked for a couple of minutes before we came to a rather large clearing surrounded by trees that looked as though they were touching the clouds and the sky they were that tall.  I was jilted away from the sounds of yelling and pleading from two separate male voices and the evil laugh of two different voices.

I looked towards the evil voices and saw a man and a woman standing on top of some sort of metal machine.  The woman had long golden blond hair with cold violet eyes and the man had green hair and brown eyes.  They both wore black outfits with a large pinkish – red R of the front of the shirt.  My eyes travelled down the machine and in a cage I saw a bunch of Pokémon, three of which I recognised.  Munchlax, Zigzagoon and Corphish, Tomas's Pokémon.

"Give us our Pokémon back!"   

I turned towards the voice and I saw Tomas and another Pokémon trainer yelling at those two other people.

"Tomas!" I yelled at him, attracting all four people's attention towards me.

"Nikita" he yelled right back.  "Help us they have stolen our Pokémon."

"What!" I screamed.  "Who are you's two?"

"We are Butch and Cassidy, the best agents of Team Rocket" replied the man who I know knew was Butch.

"Team what?" I asked not bothering to be polite.

"Team Rocket" they screamed.

"But we do have a motto to help you remember" said Cassidy.

Cassidy: Prepare for trouble...

Butch: ... and make it double!

Cassidy: To infect the world with devastation!

Butch: To blight all people in every nation!

Cassidy: To denounce all goodness of truth and love!

Butch: To extend our wrath to the stars above!

Cassidy: Cassidy!

Butch: And Butch, of course!