Chapter 7 - Help Has Arrived and My First Evolution

The sun rose on a new day over the Hoenn region.  Pokémon and people woke up together to start their training or to go to work.  A day in the Hoenn region is never the same as the one before it.

My eyes flickered open, adjusting to the scenery around me.  It was the day after Tomas's gym battle against Roxanne and her Rock Type Pokémon and last night we slept under the stars.

"I'd better get up" I said to myself and as I got up I saw Tomas was still asleep, so I got ready quietly and wrote him a note saying that I had gone to find some Oran Berries and fruits.

I walked out of our campsite and when I was far enough away I let Treeko out of his Pokeball.

"Okay Treeko we need to find some Oran Berries and fruit" I told him.

"Treeko" he replied while saluting me and then ran off a head.

Over the next while I found quite a bit of fruit, but still no Oran Berries, but then I heard;

"Tree, Treeko" echoing through the forest.  I followed Treeko's voice through the trees and I found him on a branch, in a tree that was full to the brim of Oran Berries.

"Treeko you find some, great job" I praised him.  "Now we just have to find a way to get them down".

"All of a sudden Treeko started swinging his tail at the Oran Berries making them fall to the ground.

"I know that move" I thought and then I realised where I had seen it from.  I had seen one of my mum's Pokémon use it before.

"Treeko you learned Pound" I exclaimed while he jumped to the ground.

"Tree" he replied proudly, soaking up my praise.

"Okay let's get this food back to our campsite" I told Treeko.

"Treeko" he replied while collecting all of the berries and followed me back to the campsite.

"Okay foods ready" I called out to the rest of them.  Treeko jumped out of the tree and landed by his food bowl.  Budew stopped basking in the sun light and came toddling over and ate her food.  Tomas, Munchlax, Zigzagoon and Corphish followed soon after and ate their own food.

"Okay it's time to start training, so Treeko let's work on your newly learned Pound and use it on those boulders" I ordered.

Treeko rushed towards the boulders and jumped onto the air and flipped and slammed his tail into the boulders, doing it over and over, till all of the boulders were a pile of rubble.

"Excellent Treeko it's already really very strong and you only learned it today" I screeched, filled with excitement.

"Treeko, Tree, Tree" he replied standing proudly.

"Okay now Budew lets work on the speed of the Solarbeam, so Budew use Solarbeam" I told her.

She immediately began to use Solarbeam at a rate of speed that I had never seen her use it at before.

"Wow that was really fast Budew, you've been practicing" I exclaimed to her really hyped up.

"Bud, Budew" she replied spinning with happiness.

"Well let's continue with the training" I told them and gave them their next orders.

We continued our training for a good couple of hours focusing on their speed, power and all their other moves until I called for a break.

"Okay you guys that was great" I praised them and they both smiled at me and just looked so happy.  "So let's go and take a walk to cool down".

"Treeko" he replied.