Chapter 12 - An Electric Meet

THIRD POV

It's been exactly 1 week since the run in with Butch and Cassidy, and Nikita caught the excitable, little Skitty with the strange colourings, and since then she's found out her entire move selection: Attract, Blizzard, DoubleSlap, Thunderbolt, Sing, Assist and Water Pulse, through training battles with the rest of her team and Tomas's team including his brand new Pokémon, a Pelipper that he found injured and healed it and then it followed Tomas for three days straight before Tomas finally caught it. 

Also as well as all of that our hero's had the utmost 'pleasure' of running into Alisha where a brand new rivalry began and it wasn't between humans, but between Pokémon.  A rivalry between Treeko and between Alisha's strongest and main partner, her Nidoking that is just like her in personality, cold, hard and thinks of nothing but himself just like Alisha.  It all began when Skitty was just playing, chasing her tail and smelling the flowers, but that all came crashing down when that Nidoking trampled down the flowers that Nikita's Skitty was taking great joy in smelling and trod on her delicate tail, making her screech out in pain, which resulted in Treeko attacking with Bullet Seed and causing a confrontation between Nikita and Alisha, but luckily Tomas got in between the pairs before any damage could be done and sent Alisha and her Nidoking packing.

And now our heros have finally arrived at the next city where Tomas's next gym badge and hopefully Nikita's next contest ribbon will both be obtained.

NIKITA'S POV

"Tomas slow down" I yelled to him as we raced through the streets of Mauville, with Treeko on my shoulder, on our way to the gym to get Tomas's next gym badge.  "The Gyms not going to go anywhere."

"Tree, Treeko."

"Yeah I know" he yelled right back at me.  "But I want to be the first one there."  And continued to race towards the Gym, leaving Treeko and I in the dust.

***

By the time Treeko and I reached the Gym we were, I mean I was out of breath while Treeko was just lounging in the sunlight on my shoulder. "Are you enjoying yourself up there" I asked him rather sarcastically, to which he replied rather lazily;

"Treeko"

"Good to hear" I replied and then we made our way in to the gym or at least tried.

 "What why can't we enter" I wondered aloud to Treeko.

"Tree, Treeko" I heard a few minutes later and saw Treeko pointing to a panel on the door.

"Hmm okay" I said and I pushed the panel, but instead of the door opening the door fell forward causing me to stumble on top of it.  "What the?" I said as the door developed bars on the side and then began to move forward.  "Treeko you got any idea about what's going on" I asked him.

"Treeko" he replied while shaking his head and just then the door started going up and when it reached the top I knew exactly what it was.

"It's a rollercoaster" I screamed as it went shooting down making hold on to the bars for the sake of my life.

It only slowed down when we came to the bottom and the ride jumped into a pool of water making me stumble along to door and Treeko hold on to shoulder, so he didn't fall off.  It eventually reached dry land again a continued onto the tracks and just kept on going. Then another door slid open and we came face to face with a Raikou.

"Oh my God" I screamed as it shot electricity at us.  "Treeko use Bullet Seed and Skitty come on out and help and use Thunderbolt and Immediatly Skitty came out and fire a powerful Thunderbolt at the Raikou that combined with Treeko's Bullet Seed and quite literally blew up the Raikou.  "Skitty, Treeko it was just a robot" I gasped.  "What kind of trick is this!"