Little Sparks

"Tom?"
"Yes Tord?" The shorter boy in a crismon red coloured hoodie smiled, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "Come watch the fireworks with me.." He spoke in a half whisper, the wind overlapping his words, blending with the noise. "Of course.." The British male smiled, even if it was windy, the beautiful voice of his lover was louder than anything. He would never ignore a word he said.
He would rather die than see the look on Tords face if he ever missed a word he said.

"Come on, the hill is the best.. We can see the whole festival.." Tom chuckled, his smile unnoticeable in the dark, but you could hear it in his voice. Even if he was happy, he was a bit worried, his puppy sounded like he was on the verge of tears and that upset Tom. He brushed it off, not wanting to ruin the moment, but then again, a simple question never hurt anyone.

Wrong.

"Hey Tord?" Tom played with the smaller hair, using his other hand to firmly grasp his waist and keep him steady. "Yes..?" He let out a shaky sigh and leaned back on Tom, whimpering from how cold it was. "What's wrong..?" Tord teared up at those words, hiding his face in Tom's chest. "How..could you?" He managed to get those simple words out, struggling to speak as it is. "What did I do?" Tord began sobbing, his shaky hands couldn't master the strength to punch him, no matter how much he wished to let his anger out, he couldn't.

"It's our anniversary! You dumbass!"

He screamed, the raspy voice creeping up on him. He couldn't stop the tears from coming, and all he got from the other was a simple chuckle. Tord was outraged, but his anger seemed to calm down as Tom began petting him. "Tord.. I'm ashamed that you'd think I would forget." Stupidity and quilt washed over Tord. He looked up at the taller who was getting up, stretching and smiling like a maniac. "I was just waiting for the fireworks to give you the present I bought.." Tom smirked as he saw the sparkle in Tords eyes, his tears slowly drying up, copying Tom's movements and standing up.

Just as he pulled a small box out of his pocket, the mess of colours used to make the fireworks boomed in the sky, making a mess of the night sky. Blending with eachotoher, making Tords eyes widen at how beautiful it all was. "Tord.." Tom got on one knee and let out a shaky huff, placing the box in front of him. Tord slowly turned his head towards Tom, his eyes widening further in shock.

"Tord, my kitten, my boyfriend, my best friend and childhood friend.. Will you please dedicate every last bit of yourself to me for the rest of your life.. And will you let me do the same?"

Tord nodded, covering his mouth as tears streamed down his face, keeping quiet until Tom finished.

"Will you be mine, and only mine, even through the darkest and lightest times, would you accept being by my side and accepting the loyally and love I present you."

Tom took a deep breath, the heaviest and hardest oxygen that felt like it was tearing his lungs up, burning them and running them Iver went through With a loud voice, he looked Tord in the eyes and said..

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

He blushed, tearing up. He waited for a response, his heart breaking a bit.. Until he received the kiss of a lifetime, having the life squeezed out of him from a single hug.

"I DO, I DO YOU MORON OF COURSE I DO!"

The fireworks kept going, adding emotion to their beautiful night. They both smiled, smashing their lips in a passionate kiss.

The little of Sparks can change everything..