{The Real One}

Ok les go i trolled u im sorreh ;w;

_____________________________

{Edd}

Tord and Tom were fighting like usual and Matt was looking at himself.All i could do is stand there listening to Tom and Tord fight. And Matt calling himself beautiful.But that happen 3 hours ago. I'll fill you in.

{3 hours ago}

{Edd}

|Tord| "Oh look the 'Tom' is here! Look everyone the KING!" Tord spat at Tom sarcastically.

|Tom| "Oh shut it you dick head we all know your just jealous!" Tom Spat.

|Tord| "Jealous? Jealous of what? Your stupidity? Pffft- If i'm jealous then you must be blind and i advise to get better eyes! Oh wait! You don't have any! Maybe it's because your mom dropped you on your head when you were little and your eyes fell out! Or wait is i because your mom is a bowling ball? Maybe the reason we don't visit her is because she's to busy getting throw and rolled around no wonder your always so dirty you got it from your mother!" Tord spat with a devils expression smirking at Tom.

Tom stood there thinking-

[Tom]

What..? What the hell?! Tord has never gone that far...! That's it! He talks about my parents?! And shames them?! Well let's see how he reacts to this! My parents might be weird but at least they're not dead! 

|Tom| "Oh? Really?! Your so great at insulting people! And yeah my parents are weird. But at least i didn't kill them!" Tom smirked 

Tord raised a brow-

|Tord| "Pardon...?" Tord stood confused 

Tom chuckled- 

|Tom| "You heard me! Your the reason your parents died! They probably killed themselves because they didn't want to- Oh let me list them!" Tom smirked 

|Tom|

"They didn't want to look at your disgusting face!"

"They don't love you!"

"They regretted having you but had no way to get rid of you!"

"You were so annoying"

"You are worthless"

"You are useless"

"You do nothing but bitch and moan"

"Oh mom dad i want this!!! No thiss!!!"

"Bitch."

"And."

"Moan."

[Edd]

Tom... No.. He didn't how could he... He didn't go that far... H-h....H-he...

|Edd| "Tom shut up! How could you?! You promised in a fight no matter how bad it is! YOU.WOULDN'T.MENTION.HIS.PARENTS.LIKE.THAT!" 

Edd yelled-

|Tom| "I-..."

Tord stood there looking at the ground he grabbed his chest.Tears rolled and rolled they wouldn't stop they kept coming 

[Tord]

Crybaby

Unloved

Useless

Worthless

Ugly

Tord walked into the kitchen.He opened a kitchen cabinet with emotionless eyes.