Beach Fun

Tom chased Tord, both laughing hysterically from their childish behaviour.

"Loser, can't catch me!" Tord giggled, trying to fasten his pace. Even with his sudden burst of energy, he feared that Tom would catch up.

Of course, to no surprise the British male didn't take this lightly. Being the competitive male that he was, he ran faster than before, closing the gap in between the two of them.

Within moments, Tom managed to tackle Tord to the ground and pin his arms down. "Who's the loser now?" Tom smirked, trying to cease the laughing that was going to erupt from him.

"Shut it! Now can we get off the floor, please?" Tord whined, trying to struggle and wiggle his way out from underneath Tom. "Sure, but I won, so now you owe me a kiss~". Tom chuckled, making the one beneath him growl from embarrassment.

"Yeah, sure, but first get off of me."

Tom nodded, standing up, reaching his arm down for the smaller boy to latch onto. Almost instantly Tord latched onto Tom's arm and was yanked up, colliding with Tom's chest.

"Woah there. Careful." Tord steadied himself against the male and sighed, reaching up and giving him a soft and tender kiss, sending butterflies through the other.

"Oh.. You just did it like that?" Tom quickly composed himself, his blush dying down as he registered fully what the other did, almost like it was nothing. "Yeah, so?" Tord spoke confidently, but a hint of uncertainty laid beneath his subtle words. He was beyond embarrassment, and just seeing how Tom managed to recover from it in no time made him even more flustered.

"Can... Can I do something?" Tord reeled out of his thoughts, the soothing voice of the English man bringing him back to Earth.

"Sure..?" Tord didn't need to hear what Tom was going to say, having a light beforehand because of the series of events that seemed to unfold. Although he couldn't lie to himself, he was a bit scared and excited. He knew that Tom would never do something that would make Tord feel uncomfortable, but he knew that he would do something to embarrass him.

Just as he got lost in though again, a sudden warm feeling near his collarbone made him yelp softly. Tom apologised, but wass greeted by Tords hand, pushing him down against his neck, asking for more.

To nobody's surprise, Tom kept going, leaving soft and gentle kisses all over the milky smooth skin.

"Hickey.." Tom raised a brow, watching the other boy sit down and following his lead, he listened carefully. "Give me a hickey.. Its unfair if you're just gonna keep kissing my neck." For an odd reason, Tom felt compelled by these words and nodded in agreement. 'Who knew Tord gave in so easily?'

He shook his head at the thought and went back to kissing and marking Tords neck, leaving small and big love bites all over.

This wasn't enough for him, correction it wasn't enough for both parties. Tom wanted to see more of Tord, and Tord, loving the affection wanted Tom to leave love bites everywhere.

His caring hands traveled the Norwegians body, unbuttoning his dress shirt and exploring his exposed body.

The way his hands managed to send a shiver down his spine as soon as he touched Tord was unbelievable. He blushed, feeling Tom's fingertips brush past his niples.

"Tom.." His voice was shaky from all the touching, his body became weak just with the simple touch of the one he loved. "Its okay, I won't do anything to make you feel uncomfortable I promise Tord."

Tord's blush intensified due to these words, he was certain that he loved Tom now. "Tom.. Can you.." He trailed off, biting his lip. He was extremely flustered with the request he wanted to make. "Hmm..? What is it? Take your time." Tom smiled, kissing his cheek.

He grabbed Tom's hands, considering how large they were compared to his, this made him blush more at what he was going to do.

Moments later, he sighed and placed Tom's hands on his hips, shivering at how warm and comforting they felt around him. "I..I love you Tom.." He bit his lip, waiting for a response.

Tom smiled softly, caressing Tords thin waist. "Why are you so shaky? Would I really be doing all of this to you if I didn't feel the same way." Tom chuckled at Tords surprised and flustered reaction. "Here," He pulled the other closer, between his legs and kissed him.

"I love you too." He grinned, leaning down and leaving a trail of kisses down his jawline, all the way to his abdomen.

"Tom.." Tord silently moaned out, exciting the taller boy even more. "So.. That's your sensitive spot. Huh?" Tom chuckled and attacked Tord with kisses and hickeys. Leaving the other panting and a blushing mess.

"I love you, cutie." He gave him a soft peck, cradling him like a kitten.

"I love you too, Tom."