Tord's sad confession

~Tom's POV~

I woke up to someone moaning and crying.I was confused and kinda scared.But me being stupid i went to check it out.I walked down the hall passing Edd's room and Matt's room.

I walked further when i heard it coming from Tords room?What the hell was he doing?I cracked the door open and i saw Tord on the floor sitting and he had a piece of glass and he had 5 cuts on each arm.WHAT THE HELL COMMIE i thought when i saw he had spotted me and said "G-go away T-tom"But i said with no hesitation "No!I can't you're cutting yourself you need to stop please!"He looked surprisingly at me i ran up to him. "Tord what the hell?10 CUTS?!?! Why did you do this to yourself Tord!?"I said i had no reply and then he said "Because i-i..."

"You?" "I-.....I love you!" He said crying and pulling his knees up to his chest. I was surprised and i was hot like hell i blushed so much but when i saw him crying i felt bad. I hugged him saying "I love you to Tordy now don't be sad" Tord Turned around being in my lap facing me our faces 20 inches apart i would say, damn he looked soooooo cute!

~Tord's POV~

I was sitting in Toms lap crying and blushing.I put my face into his chest i could feel him smile and cuddle me i was happy.

~Tom's POV~

He was so cute he put his face into my chest cuddling me i cuddled back.After we pulled away and then i took his arms and looked at his arms. I tried not to cry but i could feel myself cry.He saw my tears and wiped them "Thanks Tord but still you didn't have to do this!"I said sniffling. "Look i did it because i was scared i-if you would reject me and i would be sad so.." He said shaking and trying not to cry. I warped my arms around him and said "It's ok Tord i would never reject you plus i love you too much to do that!" "Thanks Tom your the best"He said hugging me.

After a few moments i lifted his chin looking at his pretty face "Damn your so cute.." I said in a whisper tone but he could hear it. "U-uhh..T-thanks Tom your cute as well"He said i saw him blush but it made me giggle i had a great idea i would make Tord flustered than ever and than i could rub it into his face but not that much so he would hate me.I said "Ohh really? Daddy~" I said with a smirk i saw him blush red like his hoodie and he try to hide his face.Man this is great plus he's cute in every way possible!I moved his face and removed his hands from his face

looking at a cute blushing mess made me laugh and i said with a smirk "Look at my little flustered Tord hes just the cutest bet anyone wants you but..." I went up to his ear and said "Your mine" I could feel Tord shiver and i pulled him closer to me and with no thought i put our faces 3 inches apart and said "Tordy i wonder how you test" I was smiling "He was blushing like hell now i was smirking this was fun i said "Let's see shall we" Before i could get an answer i kissed him on the lips feeling his face heat up i pulled away and said "Ok Tordy i have to say that i love how you taste it's great!" I smirked making him blush darker than he already was.

Then i kissed him one more time and picked him up his legs around my waist and put him on his bed kissing him on the forehead and saying "Goodnight Tordy" I tried walking away but felt someone grab my waist and pull me on the bed i knew it was Tord and i smiled and turned to face him cuddling him and saying "Goodnight" I heard him say "Goodnight" And i smiled and fell asleep with him in my arms.

It sucks ;-;