again

so ppl ima be making another book since one of my fans inspired me im not gonna say who but yeah and i guess thnx for being here and giving me this i love you all bye and ill take suggestions for this so you guys can add your npcs or wth its called but you must keep these Edd Matt Tord Tom Pat Paul and thats it so please tell me your ideas add anyone u want to it and have fun! Also if this does incurage u too make a fanfic of ur own pls message me ill be so happy! Thank you and love you my lovely kittens! Bye Guys Gals and none bionary pals ! (lol)

Also people you know Logan Paul? Of course well if you don't watch youtube you don't know anyways for you none youtube watchers here is who Logan Paul is 

Description: 

Logan Paul is 23 years old and he was born April 1, 1995 he is a youtuber who currently has 18,032,078 youtube subs he was a viner but as vine died he went on to make youtube videos,He has a younger brother who is 21 years old and was born January 17, 1997 his brother has 16,313,910 subs on youtube. Jake Paul is known for his flexing. Logan Paul dropped the diss track you see there on Jul 9, 2017 and the diss track has 194,036,712 views on it and this diss track was for his brother Jake Paul.Logan Paul was pissed because his brother told him and his fans to fuck off well he said "Fuck the LoGanag" Thats the name of Logans fans.Today the Paul brothers are getting alot of hate and you should know them from the whole Wrestling match Logan vs KSI thing but honestly i'm not a big fan of Logan or Jake they might be horrible or rude and stupidly idiotic they are nice people to dedicate their life to their fans.

Bye kittens!

(im not a fan of them ;/ i will murder u if u say i am)