Idk what to call this trash

Alright its my brothers birthday today so im only writing a little plus i did this very early so i have time to spend with my brother and family!

~Ze no one PROV~

It was a nice day in England not.The sky was gray it was coldish and lots of people would go outside just to buy everything they can so on a sunny day they don't have to go out because they lazy btiches!Anyways,of track.Shall we go check on one of our favorite people? Well if you said no than to bad we are! 

~Ze time skip~

*sigh* it was his house!Can you believe it!Oh sorry your confused aren't you?Well i'll catch you up.This is none other than Toms house or to be more real Edds!Now now if you don't know these 3 than maybe a little reminder will help! Lets start with Edd shall we?Edd is a nice kind and loving person,he usually plays the mom role in the house and of course he loves cola and his cat!Now let's see ah!Matt!Of course,Matt is a casual guy sometimes chill unless you try to attack him hell yell 'Not the face!' because Matt loves himself more than anything!Oh and finally Tom.Tom is quite unusual....He has black eyes suck as voids and he has an problem..with alcohol.See Tom has gotten hurt most his life people usually bullied him for his looks...But never mind that!Let's go inside!Im sure Edd won't mind he's a close friend! *knock* *knock* let's wait and see!"Oh hey there!" Edd smiled at me "Hello Edd!Don't mind if i brought a friend" "Of course not!Come inside Matt missed you" "O-oh really?" "Hahaha! Yes of course we all have!" "Now come inside its cold!" "Alrighty Edd!" See he's a close friend not so bad is he now? Well well well.Who do we have here "Oh he's Paul!" "PAUL?!" "Yeah?" "Mmm?" Paul tilted his head to see us "Wait i can remember that hair anywhere!TORD!" "Oh Paul how much i've missed you!" Oh you must be confused "And who's this charmer!" "My friend" "Where'd you meet?" "Oh 3 years ago!" "3 YEARS?" "Mhm we've been good friends i can't believe you didn't find out soon i mean everywhere i go she/he goes." "How have i never noticed?" "Haha i don't know you tell me!" 

~Your Prov~

Tord was laughing at how stupid Paul could be but something cought my eye it was Tom?Yeah sure looked like someone Tord has spoke about!Well he sure didn't look happy i was Tord's friend all i did was sigh "Mmm?" Tord turned his head to me "What's wrong?" he asked "Oh nothing just.." i tilted my head to Tom "Ohhh Tom eh?" "yeah he sure doesn't look happy about me being so close to you" i told him "Oh?" he sounded rather confused "Does he now?" "yeah.." "Wow thx for telling me sis" he spoke quietly since i was his sister but we couldn't tell a soul so we went with the whole 'friend' thing and the 3 years?Oh that total lie we've been 'friends' for over 20 years i mean common i am his sister after all.It made me feel better when i saw Tom again i knew what it meant he was jealous!Oh i'm so happy Tord finally has someone else than me Paul Patryick to love him!"Oi bro." i wispered "Mhm?" "can i got talk to Tom..?" i asked "Oh sure!" he said with  a warm smile that lightened my soul.I smiled back and stood up walking over to Tom.He looked up at me and spoke some harsh words "What you want slut?" he asked "First Tom i'm not a slut and second come with me" i told him and i really did sound like a mother and i chuckle at this mtohery thing!"Why should i?And why you laughing?" he asked "Well its about Tord and its just i sounded like a mother." i told him"A-about Tord?" "Mhm Tom." "OK..." He said.And stood up i walked into the bathroom with Tom behind me and i closed the door "Alright so what about Tord?" he asked harshly "Well i see the way you look at him and me" "Umm" "Tom its alright i'm so happy you love him." i said quietly so no one could hear me fan girl."Umm..How did you know?" he asked,he was bright red!I knew it!"Well i could see how you look at me with jealousy in your eyes.And Tom i would never date Tord." i said "Why not?i mean he perfect." he told me "Ill tell you why but keep this a secret from everyone and do not tell Tord i told you this." "Alright".... 

Cliffhanger bye Fury Kittens!