Tom the princess! ;3 (part 1)

~Tord's POV~                                                                                                                                                                            I was sitting in my chair doing work as always.I was waiting for my order i was kind of annoyed that it was taking so long.

~1 hours later~

i heard a knock on the door and i say"Enter" as usual.When the door opens two men walk in with army suits on and a little boy with a blue hoodie on between them.He was so cute i couldn't help to but blush.I heard Pat ask a question witch was easy to answer"Where should we put him" "Put him on my bed" "Yes sir."Pat said.They walked out of the room and closed the door.After they were gone i stood up and walked up to the little boy "Whats your name?" i asked him,i heard a quiet reply but loud enough for me to hear"T-tho mas....But you can call me Tom"i couldn't help but let out a "Awww" at his brutish voice i saw him blush he was the cutest thing ever!"I have one more question for you Tom." "W-what is it s-sir..." "Aha..You don't need to call me sir.Well how old are you?"I asked him"I'm 18" He replayed well sure i was 3 years older than him but still age doesn't matter."Wait...Tord was it?"Tom said "Yep!"I replayed "Well why am i here?"He asked and i could see he was shaking and he brought his knees to his chest."Don't be sad.The reason i brought you here was because i wanted a 'Princess'"I said going up to him and sitting next to him"But i'm a boy."He said with a confused expression "You know what that means" i said smirking "Your gay!?!" His eyes widened"Shh! And yes i am"I answered his question. "Well..If were gonna be in a relation ship.."He said i was confused but that moment i felt a pear of lips on mine i saw Tom with his eyes closed and sitting in my lap i melted in the kiss and kissed him back.

324 words!!! OMG! wait i had way more words than that well this is nothing OK with this kind of writing this is good i don't like the other ones i hate myself for the other pages this one is great i'm keeping this kind of writing so don't expect me to do something not "ALLOWED FOR CHILDREN" *wisper*under 18*In normal tone*Hope you liked it as much as i  do but if you don't no one cares!