Sad Confession(version 2)

~Tom's POV~

I was walking down the street when i heard crying?I was confused but i being the kid full of interest had to go check it out.I went around the corner.And i was surprised to see Tord crying with bunch of punch marks on him and blood."G-go away Tom"I heard Tord say.I felt bad for him."Tord...What happen?Tell me please" I said trying to sound as sweet as possible.

~20 mins later~

Tord said all the things that happen and i was mad at the people who did it but i couldn't show him that i loved him i knew he didn't love me back.I picked tor up and carried him to the house when i opened the door both Edd and Matt saw me carrying Tord who was still crying barely"Omg! You guys are so cute!"I heard Matt fangirl"Guys i just found Tord outside crying and beat up and he hasn't eaten,slept,or drank anything in 2 weeks so he needs sleep so would you to be quiet."I said sounding very serious"Ok sorry."I heard both of them reply.I walked up the stairs with Tord still in my arms when i got to my room i opened the door and sat Tord on my bed and put a blanked over him,but as soon as i started to walk away i felt something jank me onto the bed it was Tord and when i was on the bed he snuggled his head into my chest and cuddled me.I smirked and put my head on his soft hair giving him a kiss on the forehead Tord looked up at me and smiled.I felt a pair of lips on mine in seconds,kissing back i melted into the kiss and wanted it to last forever but we soon broke up for air"love you" "I love you too Tord."

The text about TOMTORD ;) is 300 words exact but this will be 320 words i feel proud i publish everyday.