5:30

As I promised, or well said.. Here is today's story~ Hope you all enjoy ^^

It was a wet, and gloomy morning, the rain which has fallen last night made the streets wet, and slippery. There weren't many people awake at this time, it was understandable, it was 5:30 am, not many wake at this time. Yet Tord had waken, not for a reason, he just did. He rolled up his curtains, revealing the wet and.. Empty streets, he stared at the sidewalk hoping to see a person pass by.. Around 15 minutes later he heard footsteps outside, and the sound of splashing water. He looked outside, finding a male, which was around 182 centimeters tall. He was surprised at the height and how he could guess the exact height of the person. The male wore a blue hoodie, his hair was slightly spiky.. Tord thought this seemed quite familiar... He shrugged it off at first, before he saw, the person turn his way. Luckily the strange person did not notice Tord.. To his surprise though, his eyes were pitch black... Tord thought of this as quite a strange feature..Until he realized who the 'strange' person really was. He gulped, ducking down below his window. He knew he was in trouble.. If his old friends lived in this town... He'd be dead for sure. There was no way to hide himself forever Tom would find him either way. Scared  he swiftly closed the window, rolling the curtains down, sitting down below it once again. He was scared.. He wished he never woke up at this time. 

~Earlier~

Tom had woken up to a thud. He groaned, yelling "Edd? Is that you?" He could hear Edd chuckle as he got out of bed, and walking to the living room. To his surprise Tom found nothing broken, all he found was Edd laying on the floor "My god Edd, what happened this time?" Tom grunted. "W-Well I was trying to get the milk, and there was none in the fridge so I though there was some up there-" Edd pointed to the highest cabinet. "So I didn't want to wake you up nor did I want to wake up Matt so I tried to get the milk..But there was no milk, so distracted, I let go of the ladder" Tom cut Edd off "Wait, wait, wait.. Ladder?! How short are you?!" "I'm not short you're just tall.. But yes a ladder, and well I let go of it, and sort of...Leaned back and I fell.." Edd chuckled. "My god Edd" "Sooo Tom...Since Matt isn't awake you..Would you like to-" Tom cut off Edd once again "Nope" "Please Tommmmmm~" "Ugh...Fine, I'm only doing this so you can stop annoying me!" Tom yelled "Yay!~"  Edd exclaimed "Let me get dressed, alright?" Tom groaned, "Fine fine". Tom went back to his room to get dressed, making sure to take his time so he could make Edd slightly mad. He went inside, putting on a pair of black jeans, and a blue hoodie. Coming back 5 minutes later to the living room. "I'll be going, I just need to get my shoes and then I'll be ready to leave." Tom softly said. "Alright!" Edd smiled. "Shh, Matt's still sleeping Edd" "Oh sorry..." Edd giggled. Tom put his shoes on, "I'll be leaving now" Tom grabbed his wallet, and opened the apartment door. "Alright see you soon Tom" Edd smiled, sitting up and waving at Tom. Tom chuckled and waved back, closing the door behind him. He walked steadily towards the exit of the building. 

As soon as he got out, he checked his phone to see what time it was.. Jesus its 5:30?  Is it really that early? Jesus Edd must've been really hungry.. Oh well lets just get this over with. He walked for a good 15 minutes before getting to the grocery store. He was so happy to find it was actually open. He turned towards it swiftly. As he was about to go inside, he heard a window shut, for some reason that had caught his attention... He would check it out later.. Maybe a few hours later, or when he had delivered the milk back home, he would go back, and check it out... But for now his first priority is Edd, and his milk.. He walked inside the grocery store, there were 2 people inside, not including the lady at the cash register. He walked to the milk. He looked for which one Edd would always buy. He shrugged 'He'll have to deal with whatever I buy him, after all he did send me to buy Milk  he never really did specify what kind.' He picked up the milk. He decided maybe he'd buy himself something too, so he decided to grab a bottle of whiskey. He smiled walking to the cash register and handing her the two items he would like to buy. Two small clicks came after, "That will be.. £20.40" She said softly. Tom nodded handing her the money. She thanked him for shopping at the store, and gave him a bag to carry it in. He thanked her for the bag, putting the milk and whiskey in the bag. He walked out of the store, heading for home. 'I'll be back here once I get these home.. I'm quite curious so I'll check it out as soon as possible' He sped up slightly, so he could get home a bit faster.

~Home~ 

He entered through the front door as quietly as possible, now seeing Edd on the couch, "Hey Edd I got your milk.." Tom smiled. "Finally! It's almost 6 am!" Edd chuckled, grabbing the milk. "Did you get yourself something?" Edd looked back at Tom "Of course" He waved the bottle of Whiskey in the air. Edd chuckled "Here" He handed him £25 since he bought the milk with his money and Edd did make him go get it at this time, so it was an 'apology' "Thank you Tom" Edd smiled. Tom chuckled. "Anyways I'm going to head out again for a bit, don't worry about me I have my phone on me so call whenever you are worried to make sure I'm okay..Anyways I might be gone for an hour or more, so tell Matt that I'm out." Edd nodded, Tom opened the door once more, "Oh also put my Whiskey in the fridge Edd" Tom chuckled, closing the door. Edd sighed "Yeah yeah". He put the Whiskey in the fridge and decided to make some cereal. 

~With Tom~

He was outside once again, and it did feel good to breathe the fresh and humid air in. But he can't let himself get distracted. He kept his focus on that noise. He walked back to the same place to investigate... 'Is this another adventure?' He chuckled, as he kept walking. 

Anyways that is it. I hope you did enjoy it and honestly, I might make one later today as well, its just... Once you start writing you can't stop its almost like an addiction I guess.. So yeah love you all hope you enjoyed and are looking forward to the next one that will be released later. Bye for now!