Pastel!TordxOd!Tom

Alright id like to thank lolmepity for the suggestions it helped me a lot so this originally his/her idea so thanks! :D

~Tords POV~

It is morning and I'm super cranky! But why should i care no one would ever care...Hahaha..."sigh""well i better get ready"

~3rd POV~

Tord walked to his closet grabbing some pastel pink booty shorts and a red pastel hoodie, to top it all off he got a flower crown and long pink pastel socks and red pastel shoes.As you can tell Tord loved pastel and anything that was pastel hed wear.As Tord got done dressing he checked the time and saw it was 10 AM. He wasn't bothered he walked down the stairs to find his three friends sitting at the table chatting. As Tord walked over Tom noticed him and blushed."Wow whats with the booty shorts and the socks? You trying to dress like a whore?" Tom laughed Tord glared at Tom "First i like wearing these and second No plus if i was a whore i'd probs fuck you." Tord smirked and giggled.Tom spit out his drink and blushed madly. The three laughed as Tom struggled to keep him on his feet."Hahaha. Nice one Tord i bet he'd be big!" They laughed "Yeah Monster dick!" They laughed harder.As Tom finally stopped choking and looked at the three laughing he laughed at them but only a little. But something cough his eye. It was Tord and Edd they were kinda close which made Tom feel jealous.He sighed as he sat back down "Oh Tom~ harder!~" Tord choked on his laugh as Matt and Edd laughed. "Gee you guys drunk or something?" Tom asked.The three choked out the last laugh and sharked their heads. Tord got up from his chair walking over to the door only to be stopped by Tom. "Whoooooooooah. Where are you going?" Tom asked "Um None of your beeswax" Tord replied.Tom frowned "Alright..." Tom moved out the way as he watched Tord Leave.

~Time skip (time skip bc im to lazy to write)~

Tord came back with his hair all messed up and bruises and scars everywhere on his body.His vision was blurry and he walked slowly to his room.Until he was stopped by Tom(dun dun dun!)Tom looked at the little cherry and looked at all the bruises and cuts and shit lik dat. Tom picked da cherry up. "Bitch let me go!" Tord yelled "Nope" Tom replied and Tordie crossed his arms being the salty french fry he was.Tom got to his room walking inside still carrying Tordie.Tom sat Tord on the bed.He started taking off Tords hoodie. Tord jumped up and yelled "Oi Mate what you trying to do?!" Tom just grabbed Tord and held his hands and legies and took off all his cloths off(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) Tord blushed madly and closed his eyes. "Tom what in the god damn fuck are you doing?" Tord said"Looking at what happen" Tom replied "Pardon?" "Your body is full of cuts bruises and shit like that." Tom said Tord sighed "I mean i got in a little fight" Tom looked at Tord "Mhm" "I did!" "Mhm now let me see your arms and face" "Ugh fine" But then Tordie remembered he got shot in the arm.(FLASHBACKKK) 

-FLASHBACK-

Tord was walking down the street when he saw a one of his high school friends who bullied him so he went down the ally (pfft bc thats a good idea -.-) as he was walking a bunch of guys jumped him.Tord was pinned to the wall as they beat him up also Tord got raped by all three of them at the same time (whoa tord whoa o-o) As they got their cloths on and so did Tord (bc hes fast at changing idk shut up k i made it up XD) Tord punched them and started running but as he ran he heard a gun shot and that bullet hit his arm Tord held his arm screaming in pain. HE got up and ran home. -END OF FLASH BACK-

Tord sighed as he let him show his face first and Tord had gotten a cut from the pocket knife those theifs had (dang you you stupid theifs)Tom was about to go crazy seeing his crush hurt like this hurt so much. Tom sighed as he spoke"Tord let me see your arms" Tord was shaking "U-u-um o-ok" Tord close his eyes and let Tom look at his arms Tom looked at one and there were just bruises and little cuts.But when he saw the other one.He saw the bullet and covered his mouth "Tord" "Y-yes?" "Who did this?" "i u-um" "WHO DID THIS?!" Tom yelled which scared Tord "Sorry Tord but please tell me" Tom sighed "Some theifs they jumped me and did everything" Tom sighed "Lets go" "w-where?" "To the theifs and you'll tell me what they look like." "B-but" "No buts" "..." Tom sighed and gave Tord a little hug before going outside while carrying Tordsie.Tom got outside and surely enough they found the people who jumped Tord(OH WHAT A QUINCE DANCE OH WOW THATS SO WEIRD)Tom put Tord down and told him"Tord stay here" "o-ok" Tom walked to the guys and then...

CLIFF HANGER HAHAHA im so evil

love y'all my little kittens can't wait for the next one eh? WellIt'sComingSoon!