Well Here We Are AGAIN

SOOOOO I've thought of making a new story or book or whatever BUT I need ya'll to give me some ideas and once its out could you guys check it out for me? I know I know I sound desperate, but I don't want to be known on wattpad or with all my friends for someone who made a TomTord fanfic and that's it so I want to actually try to do something else, wether it includes LGBTQ+ support or if its some space superhuman spaceship situation, or just a normal boring life. All I need is an idea that speaks to me, something that drives me and satisfys me while writing the actual story. If that makes any snese at all? Sorry, but I've just tried many things and not many of you acutally check my books out, annnnnd I'm not saying you should its just dragging my confidance down?? I guess I just want some people to enjoy something else I'm writing thats not fanfiction and not just ANY FANFICTION, TomTord fanfiction. I'm not trying to be rude or make any of you feel bad, I just want you guys to enjoy something I do or write that not just fanfiction and of course I'm grateful for every person who dared to even click on this story. Honestly I'm not trying to force any of you to do anything you guys don't want to but I'd be happy if you did AT LEAST check out any new books I make? Well I guess that's all I wanted to say. See you guys later? I guesss?  Yeah bye !