Chapter 2

Oops Wrong Number ~Nouis AU~

Chapter 2

:NIALL:

I put my phone away because I had to go shopping for Liam's birthday present. I entered my room and searched for my wallet which contained approximately £30. I couldn't find it anywhere until I searched under my bed, where I found it peeking out from underneath a pair of my boxers. I slipped it into my pocket as I left the house. I walked the two minute walk, down the road, towards the bus stop so I could go to town. Once I got there, I sat on one of the seats. I looked to my left and saw an old, shaggy looking man with tattered clothing on. I'm guessing he was a homeless guy. He started creeping me out as he kept watching me, so I pulled out my BlackBerry and went straight to the only contacts in my phone, Louis, and typed up a new message.

**********

To Louis

Hey it's Niall (: How are YAH?

-Niall x

**********

From Louis

Yeah, I know it's Niall... duuh ;D I'm good thanks mate, and you?

-Louis

**********

To Louis

Yeah, you might not have saved my number? Duh, back at yah ;D I'm good :D Wuu2? x

-Niall

**********

To Niall

Yeah I did save your number, you seem like an interesting person to talk to ;D Who were you meant to text anyway?

-Louis

**********

To Louis

Is that a good interesting? And it was my mate Zayn. I had to text him for Liam cause I used his credit up xD And to be fair I did add you to my contacts.. You seem really nice and-Sorry GTG catch the bus. Laterz, -Niall x

**********

I had just sent the text when the bus came to a steady halt. As I stood up and approached the door, I stepped inside and approached the driver. "I need a return to the town center?" I asked her as she checked the screen for the price whilst I pulled out my wallet.

"That'll be £3.00 please sir." She said with a friendly smile.

I handed her the money in exchange for the ticket before walking to the back of the bus, making sure that my bus ticket was securely inserted inside my wallet. I placed my wallet in my coat pocket and sat in the right hand corner. While more people boarded the bus, I whipped my phone out and texted Liam after typing his number from memory.

**********

To Liam

Hey Li :D I'm in town BTW, don't worry about me :D

(the bus started moving)

Do you need me to pick up some food for YAH? Or are you spending the night at Dani's

-Nialler :3 xxxx **********

I got a text from a familiar number but couldn't put my finger on who's number it was, till I opened the text. **********

From Liam

Hey Ni!!!! And yeah I'm staying round Dani's tonight ;D so Nah, don't get me food Stay safe in town. TLK 2moz?! Night Nialler xxxxxxxx

-Li x

*********

He must have had a text off of Dani's phone as I recalled he didn't have any credit.

**********

To Liam

K, night Li x I will stay safe :D Oh, and you gave me the wrong number earlier. It wasn't Zayn's number you gave me

-Loveee Nialley :D **********

The bus was almost at my stop, so I scrolled through my Facebook for approximately two minutes. When the bus pulled up outside the 'Pound Shop', I go off and strolled into Pound Shop to find it was pretty empty, which was weird because it was usually Jam Packed! I went into the Hair Healthcare aisle and had a look around for a short while. Eventually, I found a hair brush; some hair gel and a Shampoo Conditioner set which totaled up to £4. CHEAP! I was going to spend at LEAST £30 in total on Liam, but maybe only a tenner or something for now. I found a mug, which said 'Happy Father's Day'. It was the beginning of August. Why still have them?! Oh well! I picked it up, cause my nickname for Liam was 'Li' or 'Daddy' as he acted like my dad sometimes! OK, 5 more pounds TO GO. I walked over to the children's aisle and had another while to look around when suddenly, I spotted a Toy Story section I pelted over to pick up the perfect gifts: A Woody Doll, A Jessie Doll, A Woody Hat, Bulls-Eye Teddy and a Dr Evil Pork Chop Piggy bank. WOW! This was good! I checked all of the items contained in my shopping basket and excitedly walked over to the till. I waited a short while for the person in front of me to finish paying. Once the young gentle man had finished, I was facing an old, grumpy looking shop assistant who began scanning my items. "Got a kid has yah?" She asked.

"No, they are for my flat mate, Liam.." I replied with a shake of my had. She looked really surprised.

"And you're buying this?" She asked holding up the Woody Doll and raising an eyebrow. I nodded my head.

"He likes Toy Story..." I answered as she just nodded and bagged my items.

"OK, that's... ten pounds then," She said sourly. I handed her a ten pound note, thanked her and picked up my shopping bags, making my way towards the bus stop.

Almost immediately, the bus arrived. As soon as the doors opened, I hopped on and showed my return ticket before sitting in the left hand corner back seat. The ride home was quick as I was listening to my music and thinking about Liam's birthday. I walked up to my flat and froze at the front door as there was a note attached to it. It read:

'Hey Liam, it's Zayn :D, you didn't make it to the party so left some food inside. Enjoy! Zayn x'

Well, that's my dinner sorted! I opened the door and stepped into the living room before turning to lock the door behind me. I ran over to my bedroom, bags in hand and hid Liam's presents under my bed. I stood up and looked around my room before stripping down to my boxers and throwing on some sweats and an old 'I'm Irish' top. I jogged into the kitchen and took some of the food that Zayn had left. It wasn't much, just a few chicken sandwiches, a bar of Dairy Milk chocolate and a can of lager. I jumped over the back of the sofa and landed in a relaxed position and turned the T.V on to 'E! News!', There was something about a boy heart throb Richard Wisker' seen in London, where I lived. MEH, I don't care?! I finished up my grub and sudden tiredness kicked in. I switched off the T.V and sleepily walked to my bedroom. I switched the bedroom light off and leaped under the warm covers and fell into a peaceful sleep.

UNTIL.... 'BEEP BEEP' Da FUQ?!

I checked my phone to see One New Message From: Louis URGH Really Louis?

**********

From Louis

Night Night Niall Talk Tomoz

-Louis

**********

I typed a quick reply back

*********

TO Louis

Night. Talk tomoz

-Niall x

*********

I placed my phone onto the bedside table and THEN fell asleep.......

-----------------------------------------------