❤️ Chapter 39

Please go read "This is so wrong Lou." Because not only is it a good story, I'm writing that one as well. Thank yhu. Any questions? DM me or comment on our most recent chapter called: Please Read and Comment. Oh yeah thank you to anyone who commented last chapter. Your beautiful.

-------

:Louis:

"So your saying he's dead?" I ask. "No, I'm saying theres a high possibility." The doctor states. "I still don't understand what happened." Niall says to the doctor. "Well, bystanders say he just kinda passed out, but what we [the doctors] think that happened is according to his body, is he had asthma attack." The doctor says. "Wait.. This isn't making any sense.. Zayn has asthma?" Niall asks.

I grad ahold of his hand and squeeze it lightly. "Yes, sir." He says. I can basically feel Niall's tears as they come streaming down his eyes. "That doesn't explain his 'high possibility' of dying." I say. "Well.. Zayn was already in a weak state, and his body couldn't take anymore pain. And the asthma attack obviously messed up his body. So when someone called us up saying he thinks there's a dead body lying on the bench we went there as fast as we could and when we felt his heart, he had a heart beat every 2.4 seconds. Which is too fast for a heart.." He says.

"Wait... Can you tell us who called you to let you know about Zayn?" Niall asks through tears. "Um.. I think his name was Harry Styles. He had a friend with him but I didn't catch his name." He says. Harry? But I thought him and Liam were out on a date.. "Oh my god..." Niall says. "Do you guys want to see him?" The doctor asks. "Who Harry or Zayn?" Niall asks. I roll my eyes. I wonder what goes on in his brain. The doctor laughs. "Zayn." He says. "Yes, Please." I say.

He turns around and walks down a hallway. I'm assuming he wants us to follow him so we do. After going down the hallway we make a right. And there lays, a broken Zayn Malik. "Niall? Louis?" Someone says. It couldn't of been Zayn because I and Niall were watching him like a hawk. His lips didn't move a bit. I turn to where the voice came from. "Harry?" I ask. "Liam?" Niall asks. I run up to Harry and give him a big hug.

"God, it's been so long. I missed you so much." I say. He smiles his oh so wonderful smile. "I missed you too Tommo. I didn't think I'd be able to live without seeing you much longer." He says. I pull away from the hug and blush at his comment.

"I see your still the charming Harry." I say. "Of course... So how long have been here?" He asks. "Oh, about 2, 3 seconds before you did." I say. "I'm glad it was you." I add. He tilts his head to the left like a confused puppy. "I'm glad it was you who found Zayn.." I say. "Oh it wasn't me. Liam did. I just called." He says. I laugh.

"God I hope he wakes up.." I mumble. "Me too." Harry says. He wraps his arms around my waist. "Harry.... We can't do this.." I say. "Niall's literally right-" I stop to point to where Niall was. "Where did he go?" I ask. "He and Liam went to step out of the room for a minute. So it's just me and you." He says. "And Zayn." I add. He laughs. "Yes, and Zayn." He says. Harry kisses my cheek.

"Louis, I shouldn't of left you. I love you." Harry says. I choke on the air barley left in my lungs. "What?" I ask. "I love you Louis.." He says again. "This is all too much.." I say. Before Harry can say anything I rush out the room to catch Niall and Liam basically sucking each other's faces off. I turn around to see that Harry sees it to. "What the hell Liam!" Harry yells. "Harry.. I.. He kissed me I swear." Liam stammers. I have nothing to say. Really I don't. "You really were using me." Is the last thing I say before I run out of the hospital.

------

Hiiiiiiiiiii snowflakes.

I decided there needed to be some drama in here so... Here ya' go! Oh and trust me.. I still remember it's a Nouis fanfic. We've gotten a lot of new readers/voters/commenters lately. So thank you. Your all beautiful. Oh yeah.. Guys I have bad news.. This fan fiction is about to end.. Maybe only 3, or 4 more chapters and then maybe a Epilogue.. Sorry.. 😔 I didn't realise how many reader we really lost.. Like 2 maybe 3K? WHERE DID YOU ALL GO!!???!!

I found a new liking for Clouds.. It's actually a great song.

Instagram: @sexy.horanstyles

Kik: @pleasecallmeevette

Twitter: @Run_Direction

👆 go follow me! I won't bite I swear. I'll follow you back if you tell me your a reader of Oops Wrong Number.