Chapter 30

Recap - Start

"LOU!" Harry yelled. His face expression changing completely. "Haz! Hey, is Liam here? I really need to talk to him?" I ask. Trying to get a peek inside there house. "Yeah, he's here. Do you want me go get him for you?" He asks. I nod my head. "Yeah that would be nice." I say sarcastly. "Not until you say 'I love Harry Styles sooo much!" He says. I groan. "I love Harry Styles sooo much!" I say. He smiles and goes inside to get Liam. I take a seat on there front porch, on the chair. Liam soon comes out with nothing but sweats on. "Hey Lou, Harry said you-" Before Liam could finish i cut him off. "Did Niall or did Niall noy tell you he loved you today?" I ask him. "He did. Why?" He ask. "I ask the questions, you answer. Did you say you loved him back?" I ask. He shruggs. "I might of." Lian says. Liam smirks at me and sonething inside of me tell me to punch the living lights out of him but i dont. I try to contain myself for Niall. But then this escapes his lips: "Why? Is little Louis jealous that me and Niall are in love?" I punch him in his face and hold his chin up to look at me. "Say it again and i'll punch you even harder."

Recap - End

:Niall:

It's been excatly a half hour and Louis still isnt back yet. I want to call him, but i cant and i wont. No, not if he isnt back yet in 5 minutes. Im sitting on the couch watching nothing important. Who knows where he could of went? I mean he could be at Liams, he could be wondering the streets, he could of left me… I try not to think about the last one and try to listen to the telvision.

- 1 Hour Later -

I wake up to sound of the front door opening then closing. "Louis?" I ask. "Ni?" Louis asks. I smile. He didnt leave me. I run downstairs and flick the light on. "Where were you all night?" I ask him. He's sat on the arm of the couch with a beer in his hand. "Oh, ya' know. Out." Louis says. Like im going to believe that. "Please tell me. You've been ut almost the whole night, the least thing you can do is tell me where you were." I pester. He groans.

"Okay, okay i get it. Geez, i was out with Liam." Louis says. I knew it. But something inside of me kmew he hurt him. "Did you… ya know…" I ask. Trying not to say it. "Ni, i dont know what your talking about, honestly. In my eyes you look like a dipshit asking alot of annoying fucking questions." Louis says. I frown. "Okay i guess we'll talk about it in the morning." I mumble. "No we wont. Were never gonna speak of this again. Ever." Louis says. I nod my head. I'll just ask Liam about it at school.

I run upstairs and get into my bed. Throwing the covers over my face. I dont know what Louis' problem is but he needs to figure it out. He cant be drunk. Or can he? He only had one beer. Right? I flip over on my stomach and put my face on my pillow. I cant go back to sleep now. Once im up, im up. I decied to jump in the shower. Hey why not?

Once im out of the shower i put my clothes on and exit the bathroom. Louis is laying on our bed staring at the ceiling. "Oh there you are." Louis says. "Did you not hear the shower running?" I ask. I dont want to lay in the same bed as him. At least not tonight. "I did. I just thought i was hearing stuff." Louis says. I chuckle. I want to talk abour this tonight but im afraid. Im afraid of Louis. He's acting really weird.

"Im gonna go sleep on the couch tonight." I say. "Why?" Louis asks. I groan. Do i have to explain myself to him? "Because i dont wanna be in the same bed with you." I say.

Sorry for the short chapter. You & I . Please go read it. Its on my page. @krystalbella122 its a nouis. :) Thank you. Im actually gonna update on it. And same for this one. I will try and update on this one the same time i uodate on that one. Sorry for the cliffhanger. I just love those so much.

YouTube - IarryStylinson - Larry

You & I - krystalbella122 - Nouis