~Chapter 17

Ok, im sorry this is so late yet pretty short! WRITERS BLOCK BAD! But i have been writing my Narry story, go check it out!! I have an important Authors Note at bottom, read it!!

Oops Wrong Number

~Nouis AU~

Chapter 17

____________

:Niall:

The next day, I and Louis packed up my stuff.

“I text Harry, he is moving in with a mate.” Louis smiled, placing the last box out of 5 into the car.

“Oh, okay. And so am I, cause were mates… yah?” I replied.

 “Of course silly, I don’t let strangers move in with me!” Louis chuckled, sitting in the driver’s seat, whilst I opened the passenger door and sat down.

“Hardy, Hare, Hare.” I muttered, closing the door whilst Louis turned on the car, causing the engine to grumble and rumble. He began driving, up and round corners.

“Hey, Louis. Where DO you live?” I wondered out loud.

“On the other side of town, but don’t worry! I can drive us to school each day.” Louis told me. Yes, we are in school. Louis was actually in the year above me, I had never talked to him whilst at school before though. Oh shit… I and Liam and Harry were in the same form. Shit.

“Um Louis. L-Liam and Harry… they are in my form...” I reminded him.

“Oh… yah. Just… um… just ignore them I guess? Or maybe you guys can be friends again?” Louis suggested, clearly not sure on the matter himself.

“Hmm... I guess?” I muttered, as Louis parked his car next to a big, block of flats.

“Come on then!” Louis called, already halfway up the path to the block of flats. I grabbed my big, but lightish, bag with a few clothes and important things, and chased after Louis. We ran up the stairs, and soon arrived on the second floor. He found door 8, and unlocked it. I took a step inside, whilst Louis shut the door and ran into a random room. The flat was nice, clean even, with pictures of Him and Harry on the walls; paintings of Landscapes on the other walls.

“Wow. It’s beautiful Lou!” I whispered, noticing Louis had re-entered the room with two cups of teas, one in each hand.

“I know right! Just need to sort of a few pictures out, and its perfect!” he beamed, handing me a steaming cup of sweet looking tea. I sat beside him on the red sofa, and sipped my tea careful not to burn my mouth.

_____________________________________

Ok, i wanna make a joint account. Where we both write seperate stories, but share the account. I want to do it for 2 or 3 reasons, 1) it seems fun! 2) It means we can both tell people to read on our sepearate accounts and 3) Our account with have 2 stories running at atime, with one perosns full attention per story.

So, if you wanna do a joint account with me, inbox or comment. I will read a story of yours, to see if i want to. If you havent published a story, just inbox me a one-shot you have written. I need to know your writing skills! I dont mind doing 2 join accounts either. Or 3 people per account including me. So comment!!

And check out Narry, regular updates every week morning and sometimes after school and on the weekend.

-Love from,

MySelfMeAndi x