Chapter 25

:Harry:

As i exited the room i noticed Liam sat across the hallway. "Liam? Why are you out here by yourself babe?" I asked. He looked up at me with guilt in his eyes. "Im so sorry." He kept repeting. "Why are sorry?" I asked. I satcdown beside him and looked at him. "I… These boys. They…" He kept crying and i tried to keep listening. "Liam if you dont tell me whats wrong i cant help you." I said. He finally looked me in the eyes. "I've been getting bullied for the last week. And you havent noticed. Once Harry. At all. I… im apologizing because… well. Never mind that. Just…" He said. "Im sorry i havent noticed. I've been caught up in so much and… let me help you up at least." I said. I put my hand out for him to grab but he didnt. I looked at him and he gave me the most terrified eyes ever. "You dont get it do you? In dying here. Look at these." He said lifting his shirt up. I looked at the scars and i couldnt help but cry. "Please, Harry i dont want your pity." He said hardly getting up. When he did he limped away to the bathrooms. Whay havent i noticed this before?

Hiii guys! This is @krystalbella122. Right now im helping @Myselfmeandi out by well ya know… updating for her. So Hiiiii!! I really am enjoying writing this and i hope you enjoying reading it. You will know if i was the one who updating because i will put a ~K and she will put a ~M. Thankksss!!!

Vote
Comment
Fan

Sorry its not long enough……