Happy 40th Chapter Anniversary!

Chapter 40

Oops Wrong Number! ~Nouis

OMFG guys.. It's our 40th chapter anniversary!!!!!!!! If it weren't for all of you readers we wouldn't of been able to get this far so... THANK YOU! I'm gonna do something special for you guys I just don't know what... Any ideas??? Comment please! Pretty please??? For our 40th anniversary? All you have to do is comment some ideas.

-------

-recap-

:Louis:

"What the hell Liam!" Harry yells. "Harry.. I.. He kissed me I swear." Liam stammers. I have nothing to say. Really I don't. "You really were using me." Is the last thing I say before I run out of the hospital.

-recap over-

:Niall:

"Liam?" I ask. I run up to him and give him a hug. "I missed you babe." Liam says. I smile. "I missed you too." I say. "Let's go in the hallway, yeah?" Liam asks. I nod. I tap Harry on the shoulder and point to the door to let him know I'm gonna be outside. He smiles and nods. I follow Liam outside the room.

"I really hope Zayn wakes up ya' know? I really miss him and..." I block him out as he keeps talking. I look at his lips as he speaks and I know I shouldn't but.. God, I miss his lips.. When he stops talking I lean forward and softly kiss his lips. He kisses back seconds later and I know he still likes me. The kiss heats up. "Niall... Ni.. We.. We can't do this." Liam says in between kisses. I've missed his lips too much to give up now.

The sound of a door opening and closing alarms me. I pull away and see Louis standing there. I don't say anything. What can I say? "What the hell Liam!" Harry yells. "Harry.. I.. He kissed me I swear." Liam stammers. I want to back Liam up. Really I do. But..."You really were using me." Is the last thing Louis says before he runs out of the hospital. I grab my hair in anger. "Fuck I'm so sorry. Harry it's true.. I kissed Liam first." I say. Harry looks at me in complete shock.

"Dammit Niall! What the fuck?" He asks. I take a deep breath. As I'm about to speak Liam says something. "Don't yell at him." He says. What? Did Liam really just cover up for me? "Dammit Liam! I wasn't talking to you! Just.. Go." He says. "Don't tell him where to go." I say. Liam turns to look at me and I give him a slight smile. He smiles back.

"This is why I love Louis. He's noting like either of you." Harry spats. Huh? Harry in love with Louis? I shouldn't be surprised but I am. And with that Harry runs off chasing Louis. "I'm so sorry-" before I can finish Liam kisses me. "Be my boyfriend, yeah?" He asks. "But.. I have Louis and you have Harry.." I say. "You heard him didn't you? He's in love with Louis. And I hate to be the one to tell you this but.. I'm pretty sure Louis likes him too." Liam says. He's right..

"Okay." I say. "Okay, what?" He asks. "Okay, I'll be your boyfriend."

-----

HAPPY 40th ANNIVERSARY SNOWFLAKES!!!!

I can't believe it's been 40 chapters. That's absolutely fucking crazy. I want to do something special for YOU GUYS! But I have no clue what to do. Soooo If you have any ideas, pleassseeeee comment!! I would type up a whole paragraph as to why I love you guys but.... I'd rather just do something special for each and everyone of you. I might've only written 15 chapters so far but it's still a big deal. So thank you. From the bottom of my crazy fucking heart. I love you guys. Really, I do. And thank you to anyone who has even read a single word from Oops Wrong Number. You have my respect. 👌✌️. 🎊🎉🎉🎊 Have an amazing day my loves.