Chapter 13

Okay, to make up for not updating in... FOREVER!

Oh, and if you vote and comment (must be fanned) i will put shoutouts for you in the next chapter. First one to do it get this chap dedicated to them. If you havent already, please fan ALL of my chapters? Please? x

If you wana part in the story, please comment your name, looks and who you wanna be connected with in the story. Here we go then:

Oops Wrong Number

~Nouis AU~

Chapter 13

:Louis:

I woke up, and I looked around. I didn't recognize this bedroom. Meh, maybe I do and just forgot? I attempted to sit down, only to be pulled down by some muscular arms. Harrys? I leant into Harrys arms, and closed my eyes. I blindly kissed his cheek, and I then heard a newish Irish voice, snap me out of my trance, "Lou?" It spoke to me. Wait so if that's not Harry, who is it? I shook my head, trying to remember last night's events. I snuck a look under the blanket, I had boxers on- so we didn't have sex. Phew!

"Um... Louis?" That Irish, heavenly voice whispered again.

"Yeah?" I asked and turned to look at the boy. Oh. Its Niall!

"Are yah Ok Lou?" He asked me, untangling his arms from my waist.

"Mhm...I just forgot what happened yesterday- until just then. Why was Liam so angry?" I asked, confused on why he needed to PUNCH me.

"Um... because I'm dating Liam and you kissed me at the club...?" Niall explained.

"Oh." I replied and looked into his eyes.

*BUZZ BUZZ*

Something vibrated on Niall's bedside table. He picked up his phone, he had one new message from Liam...

:Niall:

*****************

FROM LIAM

HEY NIALL.

IM SORRY ABOUT YESTERDAY; I STAYED AT HARRYS. ME AND HARRY ARE GUNNA COME OVER, OKAY?

- LIAM.

****************

Strange, I thought, he didn't put his usual kisses. And he called me Niall, he always calls me Ni. Urm. I wonder?

"You okay, Ni?" Louis asked from beside me, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah. Harry and Liam will be here soon. We should get dressed. You can borrow some on my clothes...?" I told Louis, and he nodded. I got off the bed, and walked over to my wardrobe; I felt pretty self-conscious as I felt Louis eyes on me. I grabbed some clothes for me, and some for Louis, from the clothed-filled wardrobe. I wasn't rich, obviously, but I had collected a lot of clothes; whether they were new, second hand or brought from a car boot sale! I chucked Louis his clothes for the day, and walked towards the bedroom door.

"I'm going to go get changed in the bathroom, Kay? Just go downstairs when you finished. Or knock on the bathroom door," I smiled, and walked into the hallway carful to shut the door behind me. I went into the room next to my bedroom, the bathroom, and locked the door. I put my clothes in a pile on the floor, and jumped into the shower. I turned the shower on, and felt the cold water run down my back; fully waking me up. As it got warmer, I washed my body with the cold body wash. I washed my hair with strawberry shampoo. I wonder what shampoo Louis uses. His hair smelt like strawberries and vanilla...yum! I rinsed the shampoo out my hair, and got out of the shower- instantly missing the warmth of the water. I tried my body in mega-quick time, and put my boxers on. I put on my white skinny jeans, and pulled my red, tight-fitting polo over my wet hair. I tried my hair with the towel, and styled it with my hands- I went with the messy look. I put the towel in the washing basket, and unlocked the bathroom door. I walked down the hall and to my bedroom, knowing Louis would be done by now. I entered the bedroom, to see Louis in just his boxers; Louis was trying to but the top over his head. I let out a laugh, and walked over to the struggling boy. I examined what the problem could be, because he should be able to fit a top over his cute head. Ah! He had the top button done up. I unbuttoned the buttons at the top of his -my- blue, stripy polo.

"Now try!" I laughed as he now pulled it over his head with ease. I smirked at him, as he pulled on his jeans. I found my phone and text Liam saying we were ready for him and Harry to come.

__________________________________________

FOLLOW MY TWITTER I MADE FOR THIS ACCOUNT? ITS: WattPadAuthor88

FIRST ONE TO FOLLOW (TWEET ME YOUR NAME ON WATTPAD) GETS NEXT CHAP DEDICATED TO THEM (:

-MYSELFMEANDI xx