Chapter 23

I didnt meant to publish chapter 22, thought i had only saved it, anyway, 

:No ones POV:

"Oh." Niall mumbled, nuzzling his head more into Louis' chest. 

"I'm sorry you thought i was cheating on you Ni, just remember i would never go that." Louis reassures Nial, smoothing Niall's hair, loving the feel of his fingers brushing through his boyfriends hair in a comforting way. Niall nods , and Louis breaks the couples enbrace so Niall stand beside Louis. Louis slings his arm over Niall's shoulder, wanting to be able to feel Niall close, and Niall  leaned close into Louis' touch. 

"Lets eat our lunch, yeah??" Louis offers, handing Niall his chicken sandwich along with 2 bags of salt and vinegar crisps. Niall opens his crisps and begins eating them, as Louis removes the packaging from his own chicken sandwich- pure heaven! He eats it slowly, not wanting to choke on the heaven food; Niall stuffs the crisps in his mouth, not caring how he looked- although Louis still found Niall beautiful. By the time Louis was finished with the first half of his sandwich, Niall was already on his second packet of crisps. Louis chuckled, and Niall just smiled at his boyfriend, even though his mouth was full. Louis suddenly jumped out of his skin, as he  was being hugged from behind- which surprised him. He turned around and glared at the hugger- Harry. Obviously Harry and Louis were still friends, but it was too soon to be touchy-feely.

"Harry, don't do that. You scared me." Louis scolded, as Harry removed his arms from around Louis' middle and stood in front of Niall and Louis. 

"Sorry, Lou. Anyway, hows you two?" Harry apologized, changing the subject.

"We're good thanks. And yourself?" Niall replied. Niall didn't really like Harry all that much yet, but he wanted to be civil. He was sure he'd end up friends with Harry at some point anyway.

"I'm good! Have you guys seen Liam? We were gonna hang out.." Harry questioned, looking around the room for Liam.

"Nope, but he usually comes here. Its his homeroom." Niall tells Harry, his words slightly muffled by the sandwich in his mouth,

"Oh okay. Well, would you guys fancy hanging out sometime? I mean, i know we got off on a bad start, but we will have to become friends some day?" Harry asks, looking rather shy.

"Yes! Sure, mate!" Louis and Niall reply. 

"I would check the gym for LiLi," Niall tells Harry whilst throwing his rubbish away as he could see, by the clock, lunch was almost over.

"OK! Thanks! Bye guys!" Harry smiles, giving them both a quick hug before leaving the room.

"I need to be going to 5th lesson Louis," Niall smiles at his boyfriend.

"Okay babe, i'll text you when MY 5th lesson is over- meet me outside your lesson?" Louis asks, and Niall nods. Louis applies a quick kiss to Niall's cheek and a quick "I love you" Is exchanged before they both head to last lesson.

_____________

Sorry i've been such a bad author.