Chapter 3

This is basically a bit of a filler, pretty shit. Oh well! Took me about half an hour to write... Not long, I know but I'm busy :/ENJOY!! READ, VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE (: X

Oops Wrong Number ~Nouis AU~ Chapter 3. :Niall: ________________________________________

I woke up to the smell of..... Bacon? Pancakes? Eggs? Nope, definitely pancakes. Wait.... What? Why could I smell pancakes? I quickly rolled over so I was now facing the wall. I checked the time on the blue clock that was sat on my bedside table. It read: 8:05. URGH. Early. Too early. And who on Earth was in my flat making it smell of pancakes?! I guess I'd better find out. I hopped out of my bed and sprinted down the hallway silently.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw a tall, hooded figure making food. Wait, Robbers? Making food? This wasn't right. I crept up on the figure and leaped onto his (I was guessing it was a male's) back.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING IN MY FLAT?!?!?!" I shouted at the man.

"Cause this is my flat too Niall, what are you DOING?!" The hooded figure shouted and sounded a lot like Liam. Wait, Liam? I jumped off of his back so he could turn around.

"Niall, what's WRONG with you?!?" Liam questioned.

"I thought you were a THIEF? Making pancakes?" I replied, sounding slightly scared.

"Jesus Niall! Of course I'm not a THIEF. Anyway, would you like a pancake?" Liam asked, placing a pile of pancakes soaked in delicious golden syrup and cream, on the kitchen island.

I nodded and dug right into the pancakes, shoving fork full after fork full into my watering mouth. Oh My God. It was LUSH!

"THANKS LIAM!" I shouted to the brown haired boy, who was sat opposite me eating his own plateful of pancakes.

"It's ok Niall." Liam smiled as he continued to eat his breakfast. I thought to myself 'why don't I go text my new 'friend' Louis? Wake him up ;D' so I walked back into my bedroom.

I grabbed my phone from my bed and typed up a new message.

**********

To Louis

Hey :D GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE :D Hope I didn't wake you.... Eh who I am I kidding? I wanted to wake you ;) How are you?

-Niall x

**********

I flopped down onto my bed and looked up at the ceiling, playing a game I invented in my childhood - try making shapes from the little bumpy bits - I had managed to make Bart Simpson and was halfway through attempting Lisa, when my mobile buzzed on the bed next to me, making me jump and lose my place.

**********

From Louis

Hey Niall xD You didn't wake me You're so mean.... Why am I your friend? I don't even know what you look like... You could be a wrinkly, ugly teenager with spots, Yuck

-From Louis

**********

I laughed at the text. A wrinkly, ugly teenager? Really? I sighed as I typed a reply back..

**********

To Louis

A wrinkly ugly teen? REALLY? Jesus Christ Louis Ugh. No. JUST no. No. No. No. No. NO. Maybe YOU'RE the wrinkly ugly teen?

Oh well, idc. Cause I couldn't give a fuck about looks. It's what's inside that matters <3

And you seem like a very nice 21 year old man, who got an accidental text from me.

AND I SO WANTED TO WAKE YOU! IMMA CRY. Nah, I CBA to cry. Wuu2? -Sorry it was a long text ;D, Niall x

**********

I took my BlackBerry off of silent and continued with my ceiling shapes. I managed to make a completed Lisa and Marge, when my phone started blasting out a small tune.

'I WAS LIKE BABY, BABY, BABY, NO LIKE BABY BABY BABY NO LIKE BABY BABY BABY NO I THOUGHT YOU'D ALWAYS BE MINE MINE'

I looked at my phone to see: One New Message From: Louis. So I opened it up.

**********

From Louis.

Ha-ha. I ain't neither ugly nor wrinkly. Just EW no way!!!!! And you seem nice (: And I'm just sitting on my bed. Perv, What you up to Nialler?

-Tommo - A.K.A - Louis ;D **********

Hm. Louis is using my nickname. I guess his is Tommo? I wonder why? ______________________________ ____________________________

A filler, not very long but hey! I DO TRY (: VOTExCOMMENTxFANx