Last Chapter (Epilogue)

:Zayn's Funeral:

-3rd person-

Louis, Niall, Liam and Harry all struggled that day. Not only was it hard going/showing up but they were in charge of setting it up.

Today is the day of the funeral and no one was ready. I mean honestly. How can you be ready for death? The feeling of guilt still arouse inside of Niall. Louis' feelings were unreadable and Liam and Harry were just rushed.

-at the funeral-

It was Louis' time to speak now. He had a speech prepared and everything. He was ready.

"Zayn Malik. We can all say he was quite the lad yeah? He wanted happiness for everyone around him. I've never seen or met anyone as spectacular as him. He knew what he wanted. He had a goal. And it sucks he couldn't achieve it but we can. Were all here because we care. And that was he goal. For everyone to care for him. And he got it. Zayn was perfect. I just wish I wasn't such a bitch to him at times. Excuse my French. He didn't deserve the hate he got.

"I don't know about you guys but I don't know many people who can say they witnessed death. I did. I was there. I saw him die. And that's.. That's something you just won't forget. Wherever Zayn is, I bet he's doing fine. He's watching over us. And I just want to say.. I love you too. So much."

The End.

---

Well guys.. The end is here.

HA.

Should I do a sequel? Probably not.

Anyways, bye guys. If you want a sequel I'll do it I'm just gonna need you guys to let me know. I can't read minds!

It has been quite the honor to be the one to finish this and I just want to say thanks. Thank you so much.

I love you guys. 😊

Comment for a sequel yeah?