Chapter 4

OKAY, this is a good chapter i think cause SOMTHING HAPPENS O.O Its not very proffesionly written, but im like not that old. Jeez. DONT HATE ME HATERS. Enjoy, thanks people for your lovely comments, thanks so much to @Cuddle2up She wrote LOADS OF NICE COMMENTS like: @MyselfMeAndi well Hope it won't put pressure on you to smush them together:) and I really hope this story NEVER ENDS if it did then YOUR gonna need to write a new story! Cause I woul die without one of your nouis stories! :) an I think you be one of the biggest authors out there! Ill be buying every one of your books ill be your biggest fan just got to keep me updated so I don't miss one of your stories on accident! :) love ya! :D

Ok, heres the story ;D ______________________________ _________________________________________________

Oops Wrong number ~Nouis~ Chapeter 4 :Niall: *******************************

So, if Louis' nickname is Tommo, and he gave it to HIMSELF (I mean, WHO DOES THAT? Hey? People don't usually nickname themselves -_-) so should I give MYSELF one? Or should Louis give me one? I don't know? I decided to text him back.

**********

To Louis:

Are you SURE you're not an old wrinkly man? Eh? HEY?!?!?! Ha-ha, Tommo, you're not meant to give YOURSELF a nickname. And I'm also sat on my bed making shapes on the ceiling xD Liam (my flat mate <3) made me pancakes today :D I LOVE THAT BOY XD He makes nice pancakes -Niall x

**********

I sent the message and hopped out of bed then ran into the bathroom to do my *business* and washed my hands using strawberry hand wash. I love Strawberries; they are so nice and sweet. I left the bathroom and entered the living room to find Liam laying on the sofa, sounding really hurt, on the phone.

"What?! But... But Danielle! What did I do? What? I'm sorry! I'm so sorry Danielle I love you! Fine. Bye..." He said into the phone. I wondered what she had said to him. I sat on the sofa next to Liam's side.

"Li? What's wrong? What did Danielle do?" I asked looking into his tearful eyes.

"She...she dumped me Niall! She said...she said... She thinks I'm gay." Liam whispered, not looking me in the eyes.

"WHAT? But why does she think that?" I asked, lying beside him stroking his soft, brown hair.

"There's this. Boy. She says I look at him like I'm in love. And... and I think I'm gay. I'm not sure. It's not like I have kissed a boy before so I wouldn't know." He admitted, wiping his tear stained face with the back of his hand, for them to be replaced with fresh tears.

"Aw, it's ok Liam I'm here for you.. I won't judge you if you're gay. You do know that right?" I asked, wiping his fresh tears for him.

"Thanks Ni! And I'm so glad you wouldn't judge me!" He said sitting up, the tears dripping off of his face and onto his lap.

I couldn't help but draw him into a big, cuddly, bear hug, feeling his warmth on my chest. Once I pulled away, our faces were still close, so I cupped his face, wiping the last of his tears away with my thumb. Liam is my best friend; I hate to see him so sad!

I was looking into his brown eyes, thinking about whom this 'mystery' guy was, when I suddenly felt someone's lips being pressed against mine. I then registered what was going on and saw That Liam was KISSING ME?! WHAT?!?! It did feel nice and comfortable though...

I kissed him back, liking the feeling of his soft lips against mine. I don't think I felt the 'sparks' that people are always talking about, but then again, I never have. But it felt nice and I liked comforting Liam in his hour of need. We eventually had to pull away for air so I looked at his face.

"Uh... Liam?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah..?" He whispered back.

"Why did you do that?" I quizzed.

"I... I think I love you Ni." Liam admitted, still not looking me in the eyes.

______________________________ _________________________________________________ DONT HATE ME!! PLEASE!! I really like Niam, i had to put SOME in there. And it works for my story ;D Dont like it? Tough shit. Loves you guys :D I know its short and rubbish by the way, but my mums being annoying i have to go bed in a sec. Ugh.

----------------------------------------------------------