~Chapter 18

Hey, sorry i havent been updating. Im going to be putting this on hold OR just doing slow updates. Thanks for waiting<3 Read my Narry: Crushed Dreams

Fan my joint account: LarryAndNouisLovers

Enjoy;

Oops Wrong Number!

~Nouis AU~

Chapter 18

:Louis:

I and Niall chatted for around half an hour, about anything and everything! At one point, we even had a ‘serious’ discussion about the best toilet roll. Niall was laughing, that cute, little Irish cackle, at a joke I had made, when my front door slammed. Niall stopped laughing immediately and we both turned to look at the door. Harry walked through it. What was he doing here? Oh yeah, it’s still his place.  Niall looked terrified; I can’t blame him.

“Hello Harry!” I smiled, trying to be nice.

“What’s he doing here?” Harry asked through gritted teeth.

Niall is here because he’s my friend.” I stated.

“Well I don’t want Niall in our house.” Harry spat, saying Niall’s name like venom.  Woah! What crawled up his ass and died?

“Sorry Harry, but I do want him here.” I told Harry.

“I wanted to talk to you alone, Boo. I can’t talk to you alone with THAT here.” Harry told me, glaring at Niall.

“Don’t call me Boo! I don’t want to talk to you Harry! You’re being extremely rude to my friend! Just fuck off!” I hissed at Harry, bubbling with fury that he dared be rude to Niall.

“Lou.. M-maybe I s-should just g-go.” Niall whispered, looking more scared than he should.

“No! Nialler, if Harry is going to be a cunt, so be it! But I don’t want my best friend leaving!”

“YES! LEAVE! NIALL, YOU RUINT MY BEST EVER RELATIONSHIP! FUCKED IT UP! BECAUSE YOU COULDN’T KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY BOYFRIEND! YOU HAD YOUR OWN TO FUCK, WHY TRY AND GET IT ON WITH MINE?” Harry practically screamed at Niall. Niall started crying, putting his head in his hands.

“GET OUT HARRY! NOW! NIALL DIDN’T TRY SPILT US UP! HE DIDN’T EVEN KNOW I WAS GAY! I CAME ONTO HIM! I WAS THE ONE WHO RUINT MINE AND YOURS RELATIONSHIP HARRY! I WAS THE ONE WHO RUINT NIALL AND LIAMS RELATIONSHIP! DON’T BLAME ANYTHING ON NIALL! I KISSED HIM, TWICE. HE DIDN’T KISS ME! OKAY? NOW GET OUT!” I  bellowed at Harry, pushing him towards the door.

“BUT BOO! I LOVE YOU! How could you k-kiss him? D-don’t you l-love me anymore L-Lou?” Harry snivelled, wiping stray tears from his eyes.

“H-Harry! I did love you b-but… I don’t think I do anymore. Im sorry…” I whispered, bowing my head in shame. Harry nodded and pulled me into a hug.

“Im sorry Boo, I hope we can still be friends. I didn’t mean to shout at you and Niall. Im just feeling confused.” Harry mumbled into my ear, as I hugged him back.

“It’s okay Hazzah Bear. Maybe we can be best friends.  But is it okay if Niall moves in?” I questioned, scared for his reply.

“Im moving in with Liam; so yeah, he can. Im going to collect my stuff tomorrow, can we be friends?” Harry asked, putting his hand out for me to shake. I took his hand in mine, and shook it firmly.

“Friends,” I agreed, and let go of his hand.

“Im going to collect any important things, see you tomorrow!” Harry smiled, and strode over to our old room.  I sighed, and went back over to the sofa, plopping myself down beside a red-eyed Niall.

“Hey, hey! Don’t be sad Nialler… it’s all sorted…” I cooed at Niall, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

“Im sorry Louis.” He mumbled, wiping a stray tear from his eye.

“Don’t be. At least we will be flat mates!” I smiled, hugging him tighter. He nodded into my chest, as Harry walked out of the bedroom with a bag of stuff.

“Bye Niall, Im sorry. Bye Boo!” He called, and left the flat.

“Let’s get you to bed Ni…” I whispered and picked him up bridal style. I took him to Harry and mine’s – I mean MY room- and placed him on the bed. I stripped to my boxers, and got in beside him. I threw the blanket over our bodies and hugged Niall closely.

“Night, Nialler.” I whispered, and kissed his forehead.

“Niall Lou-Bear,” He replied and we both fell into a peaceful sleep.

_____________________________

Good? No? I know xD  xxx