❤️ Chapter 36

Chapter 36
Do you guys like my OFTD?? ( outfit of the day )
Oops Wrong Number ~Nouis
A/N: This chapter is mainly about Liam and Harry's date. But it's pretty important so... (1/2) [there date is spilt into 2 parts ]
:Harry:
"I'm ready if you wanna go.." Liam says. I turn around a little to quickly without actually preparing myself for what I might see. Liam had on black skinny jeans and a white band T-Shirt. With of course his converse. He had his heard slicked back and he looked amazing. "Liam you look almost perfect." I say. "Almost?" He questions. He grabs his phone, and his wallet and puts them both in his back pocket.
"Well I mean.. No ones perfect." I say. Liam chuckles. "I was kidding with you. I know what you mean. Let's go on that date." Liam says. He grabs my hand and we walk to my car. As I get inside it's literally freezing. "Are you cold?" I ask him stupidly. Of course he's cold. It's cold in here! "A little, yeah." He says. I cough awkwardly and turn the car on. The first thing I do is turn the heat on.
I pull out if the driveway. "So where are we going?" He asks. I shurg. Just to irritate him. "I don't know Liam. Wherever the road takes us I guess." I say. He looks at me. "So you didn't plan for this at all?" He asks me. "Nope." I say. "Harry! Really? I thought you had a plan. Like... An idea. Like.. Ugh! You know what I mean." He groans. "Not everything that's happens in stories and movies are gonna happen in real life Liam." I say. I actually do have a date planned. We do to a Mexican Restaurant, then I take him to where me and my mom used to hang out whenever dad was out on business trips.
He doesn't say anything for awhile. He just stares out the window. "Liam, I do have something planned okay? Is that what you wanna hear?" I ask him. He doesn't say anything. "So you lied to me..?" He asks. "No... Um we're here." I say. I park the car and get out. Liam follows behind me and I take his hand in mine. He doesn't flinch or move his hand. Which kinda makes me feel better. As we enter the restaurant the hostess stops us. "Name, sir." He says. He looks about in his mid-20's.
He has pretty blonde hair and blue eyes. His name tag says Ryan. "Harry.. Styles." I say. He smiles at me and looks through his binder for my name. "Over here, sir." He says. I follow him into the very back of the restaurant. "Hello, I'm Ryan and I'll be your waiter tonight. May I interest you guys with some drinks first?" Ryan asks. "I'll have um.. A lemonade." I say. He scribbles it down on his notepad. "And you?" He asks Liam. "Uh.. The same." He says. Ryan nods his head.
"Well I'll be right back with you guys drinks." He walks off and I look at Liam. "I don't like him. Can we get a new waiter? I think we can. C'mon Harry. Wait no he's coming back. Oh wait no he's not-" I cut him off. "Liam.. Liam.. Liam!" I call. He stops talking and looks at me. "Calm down. Why don't you like him?" I ask. "Because he likes you." He says. I shake my head. "No he doesn't Liam." I say. "I know when someone likes someone Harry. It's the same look I gave you when I first met you." He says. I groan. "Don't even let that get to you alright? I'm with you and only you." I say. I put my hand out on the table and he sets his hand on top of mine. "I love you." I say. Before he can say it back Ryan comes back.
"Here's your drinks." He says. Handing us our lemonades. "Have you guys decided what you want to eat?" He questions. "Food." I hear Liam mumble. I kick his foot under the table. "Um.. Not just yet. Can you give us another minute or two?" I ask him. He smiles. Its a soft smile but it's cute. Cute..? Did I just call his smile cute? "Of course Harry. Wait.. I don't think I can call you that." He laughs and tries to correct himself. "No it's fine. You can call me Harry. I'd prefer you to call me Harry anyways." I say. He smiles. "Okay Harry." He says. I laugh. Why am I laughing at just about everything he says? I mean yeah, he's attractive.. (Reallllyyyy attractive) but I wouldn't tell Liam that or date Ryan. He walks away and I sigh deeply.
"Why are you flirting with him back? Do you like him?" Liam asks me. I groan this time. "Liam stop! Alright? I wasn't flirting with him. We were just.. Talking. And no I don't like him.." I say. He shrugs his shoulders. "We'll see Harry." He says.
This is gonna be a long night...
A/N: hello! I want to thank each and every person who commented last chapter. That was amazing and I love you guys. Honestly. 😘 I'm gonna start calling you guys my snowflakes okay?
Vote
Comment
Fan
I love you guys snowflakes!
~ Evette 💙