❤️Chapter 38

Oops Wrong Number ~Nouis

-------------------

-FlashBack-

:Louis:

"I'm going to choose between the two of you." He adds. Zayn frowns. I smile and Niall shows absolutely no emotion. "Well.. We'll give you all the time you need." Zayn says. I'm about to agree with him when Niall speaks up. "I've already chosen." He says. We both look at him. "I've chosen.."

-FlashBack Over-

:Zayn:

"...Louis." Niall says. A smile appears on Louis' face, while a frown appears on mine. I don't know why I expected him to choose me. I couldn't of possibly meant something to him. Louis deserves him. Louis deserves his love. Louis deserves his cuteness. Louis deserves him. And I don't.

"Zayn I'm so sorry. I did have feelings for you. Those nights we spent together, meant something. The cuddles, the kisses, the hugs, the smiles, the laughs. Everything. And I still have feelings for you but... Louis means more to me. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." Niall says. Louis is completely confused.

"What?" Louis questions.

Before ether me or Niall can explain, Louis' phone vibrates. He pulls it out and smiles as he reads the text. Then frowns as he types. He soon puts his phone back into his pocket and gives Niall that look that says "I'll explain later". Niall nods and looks back at the ground. "You know what? Honestly, I don't care. Can we get you up and go?" He asks Niall. Niall nods. He stands up and gives me an apologetically look. He mouths "I'm so sorry." I shrug.

"Hey um.. Louis? I'm gonna walk home.." I tell him. He gives me a slight smile and waves his hand. "Bye." As they pull off I walk to the nearest park and just sit and think.

:Louis:

"I'm happy you chose me." I say. He smiles. "Me too." He says. I take a deep breath and continue the journey to Niall's home. "Hey, um, who texted you?" Niall asks. "Oh, um, Harry." I say. "Oh.. Harry. You guys still talk?" He questions. I nod. "I mean.. We haven't talked in awhile but.. Yeah, we still talk." I say. He stays quiet after that. "Why?" I ask after about 5 minutes. "Can I be honest with you?" He asks. I nod. "Please." I say. "I'm a little jealous of him." He says honestly. "Oh. Why?" I ask.

"I don't know if you remember this or not but remember when me and Liam dated? Well, I might, still kinda like him and well.. I got jealous when I found out Harry and Liam were dating." He says. "I hope you chose me because you actually like me. Not to make Harry jealous.." I say. He doesn't say anything. And neither do I.

I can't believe this. Niall is using me. And if I'm being completely honest.. I still kinda like Harry too.

---------------------

Hey guys...

I was really pissed a couple of days ago and I just didn't feel like updating. 😩 Sorry. I don't really have a good excuse. I'm still kinda pissed but.. I updated.

Onnnnnnn the bright side, who's enjoying FOUR??? I'm getting the deluxe version on Christmas and I'm really happy! 😄

Questions of the day: ( comment your answers, pleassseeeeee )

Who actually has FOUR?

What's your favorite song off of FOUR?

What do you suggest I listen to off of FOUR?

Who's watched the music video for Night Changes? If so, who were you imagining you were on the date with?

Ohhhhhh and btw, Stockholm Syndrome is my favourite song off of FOUR. 😊