❤️ Chapter 42

Dedicated to: @TianaMoule5 for actually making me laugh. Thanks babe.

Oops Wrong Number ~Nouis

:Harry's POV*

"A dare? You have got to be kidding me! Niall, that's absolutely sick! How do you think Liam will-" before I can finish, Liam walks over. "I heard my name.. A couple of times actually.." Liam says. I groan. I look at Niall giving him a look that says: 'tell him.' He shakes his head, no. "Liam.. There's something Niall has to tell you." I say. Liam looks at Niall. "What is it?" Liam asks. "Well.. Um.." He starts. Before he can finish, Louis cuts him off.

"Just fucking tell him! Or I swear to God I will." He says. Niall groans. "What are they talking about?" Liam asks. I'm growing impatient honestly. How hard is it to say "I was dared to make you fall in love with me." ? Oh.. I guess that has to be a little breathtaking.. "Um, well, what Niall was going to tell you was he has a surprise for you." I say covering up for him. "Uh, yeah. A surprise!" Niall says. Louis shakes his head. "Surprise?" Liam asks. Me and Niall both nod our head. "Oh. Well, where's it at?" Liam asks looking around.

"There isn't one idiot." Louis mumbles under his breath. "Well.. Ya' see, the surprise.. Is.. I love you." Niall says. Liam is completely shocked. "You what me?" Liam asks. "I love you." Niall repeats. "I.. Um.. Niall, I don't know what to say." He stutters. "Say you love me too." Niall says. "I.. I can't." Liam says, lowly. "What? Why not?" Niall questions.

"Because I.. Im still in love with Harry." Liam says. Did I hear correctly or..? He did not just say he's still in love with me. Did he? All eyes are on me. "I.. I don't know what to say.. That's almost like me saying I still have feelings for Louis." Niall says, pointing to Louis. "This is sick. Your all sick! Liam, your sick because If you still love Harry what's the point of being with Niall? Niall, your sick because you.. You know why. Harry, your sick because I know you also still have feelings for Liam. Just ask him out already. It's bound to happen anyways." Louis says. Taking a deep breath after his speech.

He's right. I just have to admit it. I still love Liam Payne. I take a deep breath and look at Liam. "Can we talk? Alone?" I ask Liam. He nods his head. I walk over to my car. Which isn't too far from where we just were. "Louis was right. I still do love you. And I don't know why I didn't realise this.. But I'm afraid that if I ask you out, you'll say no. Seeing how your still dating Niall. But I love you Liam. And that's actually really hard to believe because-" Liam cuts me off by kissing my lips.

"Yes." Liam says. "Huh?" I ask. "Yes, I'll go back out with you." He says. I smile. "What about Niall?" I ask. "He and Louis will be back together again before we know it." He says. I smile again. As we both walk back together Louis and Niall are still talking. I groan. I give Liam the look. He nods his head. I stand in front of Louis and Liam stands in front of Niall.

"Niall, will you go back out with me?" I say, in my best Doncaster accent. "Of course Lou." Liam says, in his best Irish accent. We then pretend to make out. Louis and Niall laugh behind us. I turn around and look at Louis. "Was that so hard? He obviously wants you. So just ask him out." I say. "Okay Harry." He says. Me and Liam step away from he soon to be couple. "Niall, will you be my-" before he can finish, Niall cuts him off. "Yes." He says. They hug and I look at Liam. "Our plan worked once again, yeah?" I ask. He nods his head.

:Louis:

As we back home me and Niall go straight to the room. "Niall I was wondering.. We've been off and on for awhile now. And I know we haven't even thought about this but.. Do you think your ready to have ya' know... Sex with me?" I ask him. He looks at me. "Louis.. I.. " he says. "we don't have to.." I say. "No, I'm more ready than anything it's just.. I'm really tired and.." He starts. I cut him off. "Tomorrow night?" I ask. He nods his. "I'll mark it on my calendar babe." He says. I laugh. As we both get into bed, together I pull him close to me. "I love you Niall. Goodnight." I say, kissing the top of his head. "I love you too Lou. Night." He says, drifting off. And soon, I do too.

-----

Hello.

So I'm absolutely terrible at writing smut. If someone can write me one, that'd be great. But if no one can that's okay too. I love you guys. Byeeeee. I kinda sorta actually like this chapter.

Goodbye.