❤️ Chapter 44

Oops Wrong Number ~Nouis AU~

:Louis' POV:

It's been about a week since me and Niall had sex. He says it was 'the best night of his life' but you can't exactly believe that when he says that every time he has fun. Me and Niall decide to go visit Zayn in the hospital. He could possibly die.

When we get to Zayn's hospital room he's fast asleep. "Niall we should go." I say. "No, please I want to stay and see him." He says. He's right. We came to talk to Zayn. He needs us as much as we need him. "Zayn.." Niall says, taping his shoulder.

He yawns and sits up looking around and then his eyes fall upon us. "Oh hey guys." He says. "Hey Zayn.. Look, were so sorry about what happened. We didn't know you had asthma." Niall says. I nod along with him. "It's my fault. I didn't tell you guys. Your my friends. You deserve to know the truth." He says. "And now you know. I have asthma. And now I'm at a high risk of dying." He says.

"We're really sorry Zayn." I say. "Louis, it's okay. I miss all of you guys so much. Where's Harry and Liam?" He asks. "Probably out fucking each other." Niall mumbles. Zayn and I laugh. "Probably." Zayn agrees.

"Listen guys.. I.." Zayn starts. Then he stops. He takes 3 deep breaths and then stops not being able to do the fourth one. "Fuck, Niall call the doctor. I've seen Zayn do this before. He's having a asthma attack." I say. Niall nods his head rushing out to get a nurse.

"Hey Zayn, take deep breaths okay?" I ask him. He nods his head, trying to take deep breaths. "I love you Zayn.." I say, thinking that'll help. But my love for Zayn probably won't help anything.

Niall soon rushes in with a doctor behind him. We're soon rushed out and doctors keep coming in and out of his room, with all different kind of gadgets. How bad is his asthma? God, I hope he's okay..

I love you Zayn. Forever and always.

----

Hello! #prayforzayn he might die!!!! Uh-oh. Anywho.. How are you guys??? Good? I bet. Bad? Tell me why!! Both? Me too. I love you guys. 💋❤️

But seriously.. #prayforzayn

---