♥ Chapter 29

A/N: I really am sorry it took me so long to update but im here and I'm ready to write! Or type! Or…both? Or… you get it!

:Louis:

  After Niall told me about his little incounter with Liam, i had to go talk to Liam. I jumped into my car and drove to Liams place. Which wasnt that far. I parked in there driveway and ran up to his door, knocking on it. Harry opened the door with the most annoyed expression on his face. "LOU!" Harry yelled. His face expression changing completely. "Haz! Hey, is Liam here? I really need to talk to him?" I ask. Trying to get a peek inside there house. "Yeah, he's here. Do you want me go get him for you?" He asks. I nod my head. "Yeah that would be nice." I say sarcastly. "Not until you say 'I love Harry Styles sooo much!" He says. I groan. "I love Harry Styles sooo much!" I say. He smiles and goes inside to get Liam. I take a seat on there front porch, on the chair. Liam soon comes out with nothing but sweats on.

"Hey Lou, Harry said you-" Before Liam could finish i cut him off. "Did Niall or did Niall noy tell you he loved you today?" I ask him. "He did. Why?" He ask. "I ask the questions, you answer. Did you say you loved him back?" I ask. He shruggs. "I might of." Lian says. Liam smirks at me and sonething inside of me tell me to punch the living lights out of him but i dont. I try to contain myself for Niall. But then this escapes his lips: "Why? Is little Louis jealous that me and Niall are in love?" I punch him in his face and hold his chin up to look at me. "Say it again and i'll punch you even harder."

im really sorry its so short and i havent updated it a long time. But i just have a really busy life. I can only update when i have the time But hey, its still an update, right? Haha. I love you all.
P.S. PLEASE TRY AND COMMENT. IF ITS THE LAST THING YOU DO!!!!!!!
P.S thanks