Chapter 10

This is a morning update, a proper one later too :D

__________________________________________________________________

Oops Wrong Number!

~Nouis AU~

Chapter 10

:Niall:

I ran. And ran. I don't know how long I ran for, but I was in a forest of some sort. I stopped for breath, and looked at my surroundings. Trees, trees and oh! More trees. I sat down and leaned my back against a big, green tree, and just thought about what I had done. I had cheated on Liam, with this mystery Harry boy. I was drunk, yes, but that's still no excuse. I had kissed him back, and the worst thing of all? I loved the kiss. I wanted more, but I soon relised I was cheating and ran. So here I am now, in the middle of a forest, probably lost. I took out my phone, and text Louis.

*****************

To Tommo

I did something bad. I cheated on Liam. Im in the middle of a forest, should I go back to Liams and mines flat or not?

-Pancakes xxxxx<3

**************

After a few seconds, I got a reply. Wow, that was quick!

*************

From Tommo,

Yes, you should go back with Liam. And that guy you met? He was my friend. He told me about you. Harry, said he is sorry... he didn't know you had a boyfriend. But now I know who you are >:D And your hot ;D

But yes, just don't tell Liam, I guess.

-Lovez Tommoooooo xxx<3

***********************************

Im gunna take Louis's advice, and go back to Liam. I stood up, and took ten minutes to wonder out the forest. I then made the 5 minute journey home. I opened the door, to see Liam on the sofa watching...toystory.

"Hey Li!" I whispered with a small smile.

"NIALL!" He screamed and attacked me into a giant hug. I laughed and hugged him back, enjoying the embrace.

______________________________________________________________________

SEEYAH LATERZ XXXXXXX