Chapter 20

,Sorry if it's short, in my phone and tired..

Oops Wrong Number

~Nouis AU~

~Chapter 20

:Louis:

I drove away from the school, doing nothing but worry the whole drive to the shops. I was worried for Niall; what if Harry of Liam were mean to my Niall? That would be terrible. And techniquely all his fault. If he hadn't kissed Niall in the first place, Harry and Liam wouldn't have any reason to hate Niall or himself. But, then again, if he hadn't kissed Niall at that nightclub, he wouldn't be Niall's boyfriend, would he? At least things have sort of turned out okay.

:3rd person:

I mean, Harry and Liam might not have got the best from Louis' happiness, but who knows, maybe harry and Liam will get together? Or just get different boy/girl friends, who they will settle down with and love forever? Who knows?

Louis arrived in the grocery shops parking lot, and found himself a parking spot, which was a tight squeeze, in between a black car and a silver one. He got out the car, careful this door didn't scratch or mark the cars beside him. He walked to the grocery shops, Asdas, entrance and picked out a small basket as he entered the shop. He spent around half an hour, looking and picking up a huge variety and amount of food, knowing Niall had a big appetite but not sure on what food Niall liked most. Louis got to the checkout, and placed the load of junk food, which consisted of sweets, fizzy drinks, crisps, and other such things, on the counter. As the checkout lady scanned his items, Louis added the pasta and sauces he had picket up, to the pile of food. Once it was all scanned, Louis made the correct amount of money and left the shop. He put the bags he had carried to the car full of food, in the boot of his small pug. He then got into the right side of the car, did his seat belt up, and started the short drive home.

Once Louis had arrived home, he had stopped worrying so much about Niall, after receiving a text from his lover, saying that Liam was being all but kind to him and he hadn't seen harry yet. It was around 12:30 when Louis finished packing the shopping away, so he exited his house like this morning, and entered his t again. He bucked his belt, and turned on the radio and The a team by Ed sherran started playing, so Louis hummed along to the amazingly sung song, and soon reached school.

============

I have put up a Larry story, check k it out. Also I have updated my Narry story...