33.Deal

Not edited

Put your playlist here-

Manik

The day slided on swiftly , the pressure was evident on me and Nandani did her best to calm me down.
Even though she didn't know the whole thing she still somehow understood me .

We were sitting on our living room discussing about my  birthday .
" I want you to introduce tomorrow, is it okay with you?" I asked as Nandani poured out some smoothie that she prepared for me.

" Yea I am just a little nurvous . What am I going to answer to the media?" She replied handing me the glass.

" Nandani, I have seen you tackle them on the airport that day. I know you will Manage. And I will be by your side all the...." I couldn't complete the sentence as my phone rang .

Seeing Daisy calling again for the 6th time today I frowned and so did Nandani.
After talking to her and asking her to cancel each and every meetings again I cut off the line.

" I think she is missing you ." Nandani said with an evil smirk.

Rolling my eyes " you know my charm"  leaning back I took a sip from my glass.
" But she did wanted to see me for signing a document , she never bothers me for this kind of stuff I don't know.." I trailed off.

" Maybe it was urgent, stop stressing hear let me massage your back ." Saying Nandani strated pressing my shoulder.

" I am scared Nandani , I don't want  to  lose you. " I said softly

" You won't , I promise." She kissed my head.

***

The car was ready , Cabir was bringing Anny and we were going on other car after them.

Hearing my phone ring I hurriedly picked up.
" Hey, time to give evil queen some shock , are you excited ? " The voice said .

" Shut up , where is she ?" I enquired.

" Waiting, she still believes you are single I am so gonna love to see her shock face, ok gotta go she is near bye. "
Putting the phone back on my pocket.
I looked at Nadani who was somewhat asking me million questions with her eyes.

" Today you are going to meet two people , one I hate to my core and one I love as my baby." Saying I looked into her eyes. They were assuring as she put her hands on mine giving it a slight squeeze.

" To be honest, I am intrigued." She said.

She was wearing a ethnic set , proudly displaying her sindoor and Chura .
As if she wanted to present her as my wife infront of them .

Soon we reached the meeting place, as we walked out if the car , we met Cabir outside.
" Where is Anny?" Nandani asked him.
" She is inside , I was not allowed in there as they are having private conversation. " Cabir explained his voice sounding a little low .

" Bullshit , you have to come with us." Nandani said while I tug her hand shaking my head to deny her.

" It's okay , I will wait here and if something happens give me a call. " Cabir Said and he also whispered something in her ears that  I couldn't comprehend.

Nodding to Cabir Nandani walked inside with me .

As soon as we entered my mother rose from her seat " welcome so.." her voice got stucked once she looked bat my way.  Shocked was evident in her face as she struggle to understand the current situation.

Seeing her was not easy for me either but seeing Anny and him on the other side gave me strength.
Soon I found my fingers tightly enclosed with Nanadani's.