26. Some stripping!

(Not edited )

Put your playlist here.

Manik

The ride back to home was quiet ,
After giving Nakul a visit we were heading towards Nandani's apartment. The weather was good and a peaceful silence hunged on the air.

Turning my head slightly to look at Nandani , I saw her leaning at the glass looking outside.

Might be rethinking her answer!

I still can't believe she said yes to me ,
Even after knowing all the facts she accepted me for who I am and not for who I act to be.

Focusing on the road I couldn't help the smile crawling my lips.
The feeling of happiness never leaving my side .

Hearing my phone ringing Nandani sat up straight as if her trance got broken . Seeing Anny's name flashing on my screen I happily swiped up to get the call.

" Manik beta how are you ?" Anny's cheerful voice occupied my ears
" I am good Anny , I am with Nandani right now . " I replied.

" Nandani ! Pass the phone to her . " She replied as soon as she heard her nane.

Rolling my eyes I muttered a quick fine and passed the phone to Nandani who was watching excitedly all along.

" Hello , Anny guess what guess  what ! "

Nandani was suddenly loud.

women I say !

" He asked ! " she squealed happily
My  head was turned back to her , seeing her this happy and that to for being with me my heart swelled.

" I know right ." She laughed looking at me as if they were discussing something against me .

I narrowed my eyes at her while she gave me a air kissed me while holding my left hand.

Shaking my head I kissed her knuckles and  turned back again to road again.

___________________

Sitting on the long black couch "  She did this me , she fucking broke my heart. " I yelled on the phone while sipping the glass of wiskey.

" I don't know. But get me straight and clear  she played with my feelings I will play with her life. I WILL RUIN HER." Yelling to my top voice I threw the glass on the floor as it breaks into pieces.

Taking a deep long breath I glanced intensely at the lense.

" And cut ." The director shouted .

Taking the towel from the spot boy I dried my hands .
While the director came rushing to me .
" As per your wish , we have cancelled all your shoots for next few days , but  we do have to complete the shoot in time if you can atleast give us a date .". The director asked walking along with me to my car.

Taking his hand I handed over the towel " will let you know." Saying I sat on my car and Usher the driver to start.

As soon as the car started my new PA started filling me with my schedule for the next week.

But only one thing that caught my mind when she mentioned Nandani taking a leave for 7 days.

" What ?" I replied in shock.

" Sir , the meeting with the talon industry is in the same day of the award show. " She repeated

Why does she even needs seven days it's just a matter of two days .

" I won't be able to attain all in same day , prospond the meeting to next day ." I replied leaning back irritated.

" Sir, I have also emailed you your schedule for Italy. " She said in a little low tone .

I know as my PA she was about to attain the meeting with me but who will visit Italy in her own cost just to carry a file in the meeting. And I certainly will not bear the cost.

It was 7 pm , Dropping Daisy at the office I asked my driver to take me to Cabir's place.

As  I entered his appartment , Cabir gave me an unnecessary hug while I rolled my eyes.

" Welcome, soon to be Mr. Of Mrs. Malhotra." Patting my back Cabir led me to his lobby.

We settled down on the
Recliners .
" As no one else knows about it so it's basically you and me in your bachelor party. "He shrugged handing me a beer can.

" To finally getting a girl for you!" Cabir raised a toast , narrowing my eyes at him I clinck the can with his.

Three hours and a hell lot of alcohol latter .

Keeping the bowl at the nearby table I stood up  " I am going home, I have a script to prepare. " I declared
" Shut up, I will call you a stripper ." Cabir said making me sit down and fixing the plastic crown on my head while grinning.

" No , I need to call Nandani , I want to meet her now ?" I said taking my phone out and dialing her ,

" Lets go to their place ." I said and  Cabir refused trying to take the phone away from me , shrugging his hand away I tried calling her again.

After the third time I gave up taking another sip of the drink from the glass.

" Leave her alone , she is having her bridal shower . She might be busy .!" Cabir said casually .

I nodded and smiled remembering how much she was excited about her bridal shower .
But then a sudden thought crossed my mind and I said it out loud.

" What if they have strippers ?"

" Naahh Navya would have told me about it then , wait she did said something about some stripping or not I don't remember ! " Cabir muttered shaking his head vigorously.

" Call her " i said giving him his phone.

Putting it in speaker he dialed Navya's no.
"Hello ."

" Cabir  yea... Ohhh please ..haha. no fiance today ... wait till I get that ..aaheh. am gonna ripped that shirt off you babe .." mixed voices was heard from the phone making both of us alert .

"Lets go " we both said in unison and ran towards the door.

__________________________

Hey guys !

I hope all of you are safe and in your home. Go out only if it's necessary .

I hope you enjoy the chapter !

Share your views on comments and don't forget to vote !

Till next time !
Love
Paro .