1. Date!

"" Try to find reliver of your pain before it makes you numb.. ""
Y

You can also read this story on my blog
https://thequillz.blogspot.com/

Manik

" You are the most beautiful thing that happened to me , my entire being revolves around you . Let me treat you like the queen you are and feel like the happiest man ever on the face of earth. "

Saying I kneeled down in front of her with my arms extended and palms open. Not taking a single glance away from her eyes I kept my posture still with longing in my eyes.

" And cut .. , that was a marvelous shot Manik. " The Director clapped and shouted some orders for the next scene at his subordinates.

" It was the Martini shot guys.. " I said at my co-workers and turned towards the director , ".. and it's Mr. Malhotra for you. " saying I walked straight towards the changing room.

While the director was following me all the way. " Sir , but our launching date is next month , we have to complete it befo.. "

I make a pause near the changing room and gave him a glance.
" Do I look like I care ?" With that I took my belongings from my room to
left the place and walked towards the parking where my driver and PA was already waiting for me.

As I stepped out , My driver opened the gate of the car . I hoped in and the car rolled off..

" This should be the last movie I am working with that hag . " I say while looking at my PA .

He gave me a subtle node and started typing something in his tab.

Exhaling a frustrated sigh I leaned back at the seat and silence falls of inside the car.

~

Looking through the glass at the passing buildings , while the tint of greens sneaking peek from the corners of the concrete, trying harder day by day to survive the brutal environment.

Cities are becoming so populous that it's hard to even breath fresh air for a while . Non stop noises doesn't allow the people to take a pause and look into the life , reminding each and every seconds to run for a better life and pretend that its all what they need.

Pretend to be happy and full filled even if you are hollow and dark inside.

But my life is a box full of fame while all I have to do is act.
This is what I have became. An actor in reel life as well as real life .

" Sir !"
My PA's voice snapped me out of my trance .

" We have a meeting with Mr. Bhatiya and a cologne shoot next , and after that you have a dinner date with Alya ma'am. "

Sighing I glanced away from the speeding buildings and looked at the face of my Personal Assistant.

"Cancel everything , I want to some time alone before the date ."
Saying I leaned back at my seat . And drove silently.

My PA is clever enough not to ask question and knows his work well that is the very 1st reason he is on his post for last 2 years.

As we rolled off in my mansion , I walked out of the car and started striding towards the entrance ,when I saw my PA jogging behind me.