30. Office really?

(Not edited)
Please put your playlist here-
Manik

Yesterday is officially the longest day in my life . Even though everything was rushed but the moment Nandani walked the aisle will forever captured in my heart . Knowing that Nandani is  mine forever gives me an immense pleasure . And the lost feeling of belongingness is taking its way back to my heart again.

Containing my emotions I rang the calling bell of my own mansion , a little after Maria opened the door seeing Anny her pale lips curved up .

Giving her a warm smile Anny called out hurriedly " Maria I want an Arti ki   thalli , can you please prepare it ?"

Maria nodded with a confused look on her face .
" How many staff and servants are here today Maria ? " I asked still standing outside the door  because of the strict instructions from Anny about
The bride and groom to enter the house together .

" Just me and my grandson Simon ." She replied

" Okay , and ask every servant and house staff to take leave for further notice . "
Nodding Maria went off with Ammy to fetch the thalli meanwhile I went back to my car where Nandani was waiting with Cabir and Navya.

Taking her hand I walked towards the entrance , her hand tightly clutched into mine as we waited at the door .
I could hear her  deep breaths .

Squeezing her palm lightly
" It's okay Nandadi , everything will be fine  .I am here with you . "  I said giving her an assuring smile while she just looked at me and blinked.

What is wrong with her ?

Women I say!! One time they are chatter box and another mute .
How the hell I am supposed to know what a blink mean . Only God knows what's running in the mind. 

My thoughts were cut short when Anny came with the  Arti ki thalli,
While Maria put a kalash ( pot ) full of rice in the floor.

After the Arti was done , Anny asked Nandani to topple the pot and she did accordingly while we both together enter in the house.

~~~~~

Walking out from the shower , I found Nandani sitting  at my reading chair gazing softly through the large window completely drifted in her own thoughts .

Slowly walking towards her I gently touched her shoulder breaking her trance of thought.

" Nandani , it's almost 9 am , we have to go to the office. " I reminded her , jumping up from her seat she suddenly gave me a bear hug .

" It's amazing why didn't you tell me your bedroom has a beach facing french window?" She asked excited returning back to her normalcy.

Here I was thinking wedding did a number on her !

Shaking my head , I corrected her
" Its our bedroom ,and that " I pointed towards thd window "is a suprise. "

" Oh Manik , you don't know how much I like it. Oh what I would have given to get this in my own house . " She exclaimed .

" Wait till you see the  jacuzzi." I smirked holding her by her waist .

" No way in hell , I am gonna bath with a glass window Manik , what if someone sees me ?"
Rolling my eyes at her silly questions I  kissed her nose .

" We'll see , time for office now. " I demanded while she shook her head

" I took a seven day off  remember ?  so, you go to work I am gonna enjoy my new wedding life ." saying she took her seat again while giving me  world's largest smile .