22. Gift (1)

( Not Edited)

Please put your playlist here--

Manik

Being late was never my style , I hated wasting time in any sense. But here I was stuck in the never ending traffic. Releasing a frustrated sigh I glanced at my phone which was showing 30 past eight.

She must be waiting!

Thinking of a way to pass the time I dialed Cabir and waited for him to pickup my call .

" Ya Manik." Cabir's voice echoed through the phone.

" Are you on your way?" I asked glancing at the dispersing cars ahead. Thanking God as the cars are finally moving.

" Yeah and all the preparations are done for today , if you want to add anything let me know but before 12 ." He breathed .

" Fine by me , oh yeah you are fired ." I stated calmly.

" What?" Screeching of tyres was heard from his side . As I smirked in satisfaction.

" You heard me ." I repeated

" But Simon is not even ready yet ." Cabir said , frustration was clear in his voice. But for some reasons I like torturing him , it gives my mind peace.

Even though I know Simon , son of my former bodyguard was being prepared for the post and will be ready within 3 months I know arranging a new PA will be a pain in his ass , and I totally like the idea of it.

" I don't care, find me a new one for now." I said as the car reached near the apartment gates where Nandani was waiting for me.

" Fuck." He murmured.

" And yeah you will be joining as the CEO of M&M from the next year. I hope I am cleared . " Saying I hung up the phone while walking out of the car .

Nandani was waiting near the gate dressed in a light pink floral dress that complimented her curves with a small backpack , hairs tied up in a tight pony . A blue shades hiding her doe eyes .

" You look beautiful ." I said approaching near her .

" Good morning to you too. " She smiled back.

Leading her the way , I opened the car door for her. As I settled myself beside her , the driver started the car.

" Where are we going ?" She asked putting the shades inside her backpack.

" Surprise. " I replied .

After some moment we reached the airport . While she constantly asked me to give her some hints .

Giving up , she finally walked out of the car . Whereas I put on my wollen cap , shades and scarf to hide my face as much as I can.

I sure don't want any paparazzi to pop up now.

After all the checking we boarded the flight. While Nandani was busy in her phone .

When we were up on the air, Nandani took her time to admit the winter sky while I made some presentations for the upcoming project.

" At least now tell me ." She said suddenly breaking my working mode .

" No." Was my swift reply.

" What if you are kidnapping me and I don't know about it?" She wiggled her eyebrows and I narrowed my eyes at her .

Huffing in response she turned her face back to the window while a hostess bought us some drinks and snacks.

Thanking her , I took the two glasses from the lady and was about to offer a glass to Nandani when I found her giving a disgusted look to the hostess.