18 . whipped.

(Not Edited)

Please put your playlist here.

Manik

Waking up next to a girl never felt this good. Seeing her face first thing in the morning made a smile crept in my face.

She was curled up on the couch in an uncomfortable way in her office suit, but her face was calm and poised. I observed her surreal face which is full of perfection. The purest form of beauty. Her face was relaxed , the kind which makes the one watching  relaxes too.
Even without any makeup on she looked like an angel in disguise.

Indeed !

Heaving a heavy sigh I pushed back the thoughts of my past which was trying to creep in my mind.

It's not the time to focus on that , although it stills roams on the back of my mind I have someone to take care of from now .

Getting up from the bed I went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Tiptoeing in my bathrobe, I ever so quitely opened the wardrobe to takeout some clothes. Looking at it I found more number of female dresses  then mine.

Peeping at  Nandani , I sighed in releif she was still sleeping. Wasting no more time I started taking out all the ladies dress to dump in the waste bin.
I was doing it precisely when I heard her clearing her throat." I have already seen that."

Cursing under the breath, I turned to her frowning. She gestured at the clothes in my hand and gave me a cheesy smile.

Not knowing how else to get out of this embarrassed situation" well, good morning to you too. " I came back with a proper reply.

Rolling her eyes at she sat up on the couch  and started stretching her arms.

She might be having muscle ach from sleeping on the couch, her dress was also wrinkled , hairs little frizzy and eyes swollen, but still looking nothing else than an angel .

" Stop it. " She said suddenly.

" Stop what ?" I asked getting confused .

" Staring. " She replied with a duh look.

Not replying I put the dress in my hand in the bin. While she walked towards me.

" I need to change, can I borrow one of the clothes? " She asked looking at the wardrobe where some women  dress are still hanging at the sides .

" No."  I replied instantly, there is no way I am going  to let Nandani wear this dresses that I don't even know who left it.

" What, I have to change my clothes are stinking." She shrugged.

Taking out one of my joggers and a white tee I handed her.
" Wear these."

Shaking her head at me She went inside the bathroom  smiling  while I changed into  my clothes too.

After a while I sat on the bed and was waiting for Nandani, she was talking a bit too long so , never have I ever waited for a girl like this. Waiting, I didn't even spare a look on them after waking up. Shaking my head
I took my phone to check my emails.

Hearing the click of the door I turned to look as Nandani went out from the bathroom with drenched hairs . My clothes were too big for her, but still she was looking cute on those oversized t-shirt and pants.

" I know, I look like a fool no need to prove it by gazing in a weird way okay." She said while drying her hairs with the towel.
" I needed a hot shower , I hope you didn't mind !" She added.