31.jaan!

Caution : Mature Connect
( Feel free to skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable .)

(Not edited)
Please put your playlist here-

Manik

" You look beautiful Nandani ." I said out suddenly while she cast her eyes down thanking me softly.

Leaning forward I softly claimed her lips devouring the feeling of her love .
The kiss was slow taking its pace slightly as she run her fingers softly  through my hairs .

A tug on my hairs was all it took to make all my self control crushing into pieces . as I took my hand on the back of her head , her hairs fall down cascading down her neck.

Tracing my fingers on her neck I moved my lips hungrily , taking all I could and even if it wasn't enough for me I had to let her breath while Peppering her with wet kisses all over her neck . As if I couldn't get enough of her .

She smelled amazing like fresh flowers. My hand with its own accord explore her back feeling every single inches of her skin.
As soon as I felt the zipper on my fingers ,she halted all of a sudden.

Everything was quite , as I look into her eyes .
" Manik I...I.. never.." she spoke
While looking down .
Happiness filled through my heart knowing she was brave enough to tell me.

Giving her forehead a deep kiss I told her honestly
" It would be my pleasure to be your first."

Cupping her face slightly I claimed her lips again into a deep love filled kiss , letting her loosen up a little.
Slowly and steadily she let herself calm .

Looking into her eyes I assured her , doe eyes looking back at me with a angelic reactions that I haven't felt before.

" Do you trust me?" I asked softly and she nodded smiling.

Turning my fingers back at her zip I ever so slowly pulled it down not leaving her eyes for a second as soon as I slide down the blouse her eyes shut closed taking heavy open mouthed breaths .

Leaving her blouse aside I looked into her eyes smiling " you are beautiful Nandani." Saying I leaned her down.

My body was on fire seeing her partly naked infront of my eyes.
Removing my t-shirt I leaned down above her making sure she doesn't get hurt as I put my body weight on my palms as she shuddered under me.

She called out my Name while looking at me , taking her hand slowly I put her palm on my chest letting her feel my skin , a loving smile pasted on her lips. 
Leaning on I claimed her lips again devouring her into mine.
I could feel her body heat up with my kiss, slowly I part my lips and moved it back to her neck, she instantly turned her head the other way granting me more access which I happily accepted .

She moaned loudly making me feel hot enough as my hardness kept touching her lower belly making me mad to have her hungrily.

I kept leaving trails of wet kisses down her neck to her collerbone. She was moaning loudly taking my name. Her voice was rough and sexy making me had a discharge instantly.

No one but Nandani can to this by calling me just by my name.
Taking my hand I slowly cupped her bosom making her groaned loudly .

I was worried she wouldn't take so much so, I looked at her she was moaning in pleasure while nodding for me to continue giving her the pleasure I want her to feel. Her hands was all over my back like a explorer exploring his wonderland.

Moaning loudly she pushed herself up grabbing me into a tight hug. Her breasts making direct contact with my body and we'll I can't say anything about my thing down bellow.

Slowly pullin the dhaga of her lehenga I pulled it down while she watched me intensely.
Grabbing me into a heated kiss she guided my hand towards her back  this time making me smile at her confidence .

She was beautiful , aluring and milky  waist screaming for my touch .
I kept kissing her as I slipped my hand at her panty , she shuddered felling my hand down there.

She was already wet for me and the feel to taste her was hard to resist.

Slowly I started massaging her lady lips , with my fingers making her moan in pleasure.
Her bosom raising up and down with every hard breaths , I couldn't help my took one of them in my mouth making her moan even louder as I continued doing my thing down there.

Taking my hands off after a while I looked at her doe eyes as she looked into mined sighing in pleasure and relief.

Her eyes went wide and lips got parted when she saw me licking my fingers infront of her.

Waking a little down with my hand she frowned while I gave her smirk.
As soon as I slide down her panty her hands went on her face hiding her face from me ,

She wanted me to see her!

" Nandani!" I called out lovingly.
She shooked her head while I softly parted her hands from her face .

Kissing her again I assured her of her safety, " only if you want .."

" I ... Manik..I .." smirking I placed a kiss on her cheek .
" A single no will suffice jaan.."

She just looked at me , her lips sealed speaking me with her eyes she slowly blinked granting me access .

I went down eyes fixed at her , giving her confidence as I kissed her thighs softly making her moan.
Slowly making my lips trailing upwards I kissed her core ,her chura clincked loudly as she threw her hands on the bed screaming " Maaniik".

" Yes jaan.."
Ducking my head up I confirmed her positive reaction . Her eyes were ecstatic her chest help up trying to contain the feeling.
" You taste heavenly ." I said looking deep in her eyes .

Her eyes went backward as I went down and started kissing her petels , nibbling and kissing each and every corner as she moaned my Name again and again.

I could feel her core tighten as I continued nibbling and pecking , like a child having her first icecream.

" Ohhh Manikk!"  Saying she came to me . kissing her  again I pulled up the comforter covering her body,
She was panting heavily while I slowly hugged her in my arms as she smiled softly at me .

" You like it ?" I asked as she snuggled her head into my chest placing a soft kiss on it.

" Yesss.." she softly said while drifting into sleep.

Kissing her head I too closed my eyes with a smiling face,  peaceful heart and a cramping penis.

Yes I have blue balls at my first night!

_________________________

I don't know who wrote this !🙈

Blame my counter part.

Some comments will be appreciated 🙈

Till next time!
Paro 2.0 😈