27. The Pee Song!

( Not edited)

Put your playlist here

Manik

We both ran towards the staircase, taking some long steps hurriedly almost like we were jumping on the stairs . After a few moment I stopped and looked at Cabir.

" Why the hell we are on the stairs ?" I called out.

" Shush let's go. " Cabir said while walking past me.

Seriously!

Grabbing his collar from the back I stopped him . Pulling him with me towards the lift while he was continuously chanting about taking the stairs.

As soon as we entered the lift I left his collar with a sigh.
" We could have reached faster with stairs." Cabir pointed out and I rolled my eyes .

We literally had the same drinks still he is behaving like crazy. Apparently he forgot that his appartment is at the 18th floor.

Shaking my head at him I waited for the lift to open .

After a few minutes we were still standing on the lift. May be the lift is taking forever or I was being a little impatient.
I waited again crossing my arms while Cabir was wishtling on his own.

Does he even care about Navya?
Is this lift even moving?

Sighing in frustration I started tapping my legs. Wondering why the hell the lift is taking so long.
"Why it is taking so long?" I said out loud .

" Told ya " he shrugged while I just looked at him.

Looking back at the numbers on the lift I found it to be in the right place .

What might be wrong?

Pressing the ground button again I felt the lift shaking a little to much , before I could comprehending what's wrong the lift opened up with a ding sound.

Shrugging I walked towards the door along with Cabir .

~~~~~~

Reaching Nandani's place , I pressed the calling bell while Cabir knocked.

Once

Knock!

Twice

Knock knock!

Thrice

Knock knock knock!

" What the hell are you doing Cabir , knock properly."

" Yes, right away!" Mocking me a salute he started banging the door rapidly.

I was about to smack him on his head when someone opened the door and our mouth hunged open.

There standing Mukti with a huge smile pasted on her face and very weird dress on her body.

I couldn't control myself and laughed out seeing ' team bride ' in fluorescent pink written evidently on her bra.

" You guys are not allowed. !" Saying she giggled while I frowned , slipping through her side Cabir entered and winked .

Confused I pushed Mukti at the side and went searching for Nandani.

The room was dimly lit with fairy lights. Loud music, Glasses , cans and bowls were scattered on the center table . Half eaten cake laying at the side. There were one other girl passed out on the couch.

Where is she?

" Mukti ! " Shouting Navya came from the Kitchen in the same attire but before I could ask her anything a hand grabbed my eyes.

" What the hell , get off me." I shouted in frustration. The music was making my senses blured.

" Don't look at my Maal ." Cabir shouted.

" Arrggh!! I won't ." Escaping from him I went straight towards the dinning room hopping to find her.

There she was, sitting in opposite position on a chair , her almost naked back facing me.

I frowned seeing her hugging the backrest right now and then .
" O Manik ... My Manik.." she called out hugging the chair again.

Face palming I went straight to her .
" Nandani, common get up." I asked tugging at her arm.

She jummped up looking at me , her " THE BRIDE " popping up and my eyes went wide .
Is it just me or the Letters were really dancing.

She blinked , she blinked again and screamed at the top of her lungs.

Grabbing a piece of clothing from God knows where , she holds it in fron of her and ran outside.

"Nandani.!"

Realising Cabir was out there I went behind her

" I told you no strippers, wait ...where are you going with that stripper,.... no no Navya .... Bad bad.." Nandani scolded while wearing the shirt but Navya didn't turned around probably too much drunk to even listen .

Walking past her , I locked the door of the apartment . Finding Mukti curled up on one of the smal sofa , I covered her with a sheet .

" Nandani, it's me Manik.. come lets get you in bed . " I said holding her hands .

" Hawww ... No no no .." she grasped removing her hand.

" Manik... Manik. " looking here and there she started calling me .

" Right infront of you Nandani ! " I said grabbing her arms and taking her to the bedroom .

Making her sit on the bed side , I kneeled down to remove her slippers when she started singing.
" P..peee peepep pee pee.. oohu oohu peep pep pee pee."

Laughing " Nandai lay down please. " I request tugging her hairs behind her ears.

" Pee pepepepe peeepeepe peeee p p .. nah nah pep peep.......peep peep !
Her cheeks felt so soft under my rough palm.

"Peep peep ! I peee. U sleep. " She declared suddenly standing up straight and rushing towards the other door like a road runner.

Sitting on a bright yellow lounge chair beside the bed I waited for her .

" Manik .. Maaanik." I heard someone calling my name but my eyelids felt very heavy at that time.

Mustering all my strength I pulled my eyes open seeing no one near me.

" Manniiiik." Hearing it again I found Nandani laying on the bed hugging a long cylindrical pillow.

I am here!

"Manikk I lo...."

Shaking my head vigorously I stood up , grabbing the covers from the bed I tucked Nandani in . She was sleeping like a baby whispering something along my name. I wanted to listen more and more but my eyes were burning.

" Maanik... " she whispered again smiling lovingly.

Seeing her my heart swelled up with happiness and love . I leaned down to kiss her temple and slipped on top of her.

__________________________

Hey guys!
I hope you all are safe.

I hope you all will like the chapter.

Are you guys excited for the MANAN wedding ??

Share your views on comments and don't forget to vote !

Till next time !
Love
Paro .