9. Unfolding Disaster.

(Not edited)
~ please put your playlist here. ~

Manik

I was shocked to the core to see her laying in my arms. But my heart was pounding with a sudden feeling of which I had only act for my movies so far.

With the support of her hands she stood up when her eyes fell on me. And she did the most obvious thing.

"You.." she screamed .
But I was too lost in her to react. I was about to tell her to relax , when her scarlet elbow came into my view.

Seeing her bleeding my senses started working back and I responded.

" Shitt .." was all I could think for that moment.

" I mean.. you are bleeding." I said more to myself and turned towards the man who was standing in front of the door. " Hey you!! Whoever you are bring the fastaid box asap." With a nod he went out from my view.

He was probably the one who was quarreling with her.

" You , you. What are you doing here. ?" She asked giving me a cold look.

I was unsure about what to say. So I decided to treat her first then answers her questions accordingly.

" I will tell you everything , first we have to treat you , please take a seat ." I make her sit on the couch and handed her a glass of water.

I felt myself relaxed when she silently sipped on the water. Everything happened so suddenly that I completely forgot that why she is here .

Is she an employee here? But she is singer as far I know .

As if I Know her properly!!

If she is an employee than why she entered in my cabin that way . Any way , I am glad that she did . At least my tension is gone now. I thought I lost her forever and now that she is here I will not let her go without her contact Information. I can finally have her company .

I can even listen to her melodic voice !!!

" Are you even listening !! And why are you smiling like this .?" Her words broke my trance and I found myself staring at her. I shooked my head and took the first aid box from the man.

" Can I ?" I asked for her hand , as soon as I started applying some ointment she closed her eyes in pain .
And I took the chance to finally see her properly.

Her forehead was cringed while her eyes were close , a sharp nose turned upwards and lips pressed tightly forming a line. Her good hand was clutching the fabric of the couch tightly .

I couldn't help but smile at her and continue doing her aid . Once I put bandaid , I asked her to open her eyes.

Large doe eyes stared back at me . I could tell by her eyes that she was in some deep thoughts. But I need to ask her why she didn't came to beach . I was so restless for last three days and there was no trace of her . Suddenly she came out of nowhere into my arms wao! .

" What are you doing in this cabin ??" " Why didn't you came to rehearse?" Both of our question came together .

" Work ." I was expecting her to ask me to answer her first, but she proved me wrong by answering my question first.

" What kind of work keeps you busy from your everyday schedule ?" I countered.

'You knew I will be waiting for you .' I wanted to add but refrain myself from doing so.

" That is why I am here to talk with the new boss about my work. " She added placing her hand on her hip. Her face was red again just as the time when she bumped into me.

Oops!!!

I kept a nutral reaction on my face . How on Earth I will tell her that I am the new boss here whom she hate so much. I don't even know the reason of her anger.

Oh Lord !! Save me !.

I was searching for a reply when Cabir entered the cabin and as fool as he is, he didn't even look around and bombarded with his words.

" Introduction speech is in 5 mints , all the employees are gathered and here is your ..." His blabbering stopped when he finally noticed the person sitting beside me.

" Oh ! Miss Murthy I am sorry but you have to be present on the auditorium right now, we will discuss about your problem after the speech. ".

I am dead ! She is Ms Murthy ! The one I charged disciplinary action against? Wao !!

I face palmed myself and as I ducked my head to see her , she was already giving me looks that could kill a person in seconds.

I silently watch her leave while fuming in anger ,but this time the reason of her anger was completely different.

" Bro ! Are you alright ?" Cabir asked while handing me papers for the speech.

Her eyes were accusing but still it assured me something that all my worries flew out of the window, I was tensed but a little part of me was happy for something I couldn't put my finger on.

What if the spark in her eyes is an illusion and the anger is the reality!

"What ?" Cabir's voice made me look up. I took a deep breath and replied.

" I am screwed !!. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys !

Just wanted to say before the year ends .

""Thank you so much for reading my work. I hope this new year brings lot of joy in everyone's life. ""

.. Happy New year ..

I really hope you like the story so far. Please Share your views on the story and do vote , comment and share with your reading circle.

PS: your comments and views make me update quickly :p

Till next time !
Love
Paro .

[You can follow me on my Instagram account @thequillz_ ( link in bio ) for teaser and notification of future updates.. ]