11. wrap it up.

(Not edited)
~ please put your playlist here. ~

Manik

" Shut the fuck up Cabir, you know I don't stay that long on any party and moreover I don't give a shit to those paparazzis let them write whatever they want. Call me again and you and your girlfriend are fired." Throwing the phone at the bed I didn't bother to disconnect the call or even to listen to his reply.

He already dragged me out of the office after lunch and kept my schedule so tight that even for once I couldn't go back to that office.

That bustard is lucky that I haven't fired him already.

Stepping down from the elliptical I grabbed my towel and hopped into the bathroom for a long relaxing bath.

Pouring down some wine I looked at the bottle placed a little beside the jacuzzi. Everytime I overthink here, I needed it's help .

To say I am addicted to those pills would be wrong , I only take them when it's needed badly but Cabir always says that I lie.
I don't feel that I lie anyway, coz I really want to end those horrific memories from my mind.

Sipping my drink I shook off the thought and sighed.

Today was a rush , cancelling my shoot on the first half was a mistake but a sweet one I agree. Spending time with her makes me feel better about everything.
Her reaction her tone , the way she moves her hand when she talks and the way her eyes turns wide whenever I say something that is not even close to flirting . Overall she is different and I think for the first time I can feel real generosity and kindness in someone's eyes. I can feel that she is attracted to me , I can tell from the day I met her first. And the best part is I feel that she is not attracted to The Manik Malhotra she is attracted to only Manik.

I may be wrong but I feel something divinely whenever I am with her.

After a while I went and got ready for the night. Dressed in a t-shirt , jacket and a joggers . Fixing my hairs with spray I went towards the backdoor and drive the Jeep to it's destined location.

Getting off from the Jeep I was greeted by Nandani herself. She was waving at me while sitting at our usual place.

Wao she is early today!

"Hey." I waved back and jogged towards her.

Patting the place beside her for me she turned face the vast sea ahead.

She was covered with a lovely cream shawl , hairs tied up in a ball manner.
Maybe it's a part of hairstyle but whatever it is looked good with that shawl.

" You are early today?" I asked placing myself beside her.

" Yeah, was waiting for you to come . "

What?!

" Okay , then ." I rubbed my hands trying to ease the cooling wind flowing through the shores.

" Actually wanted to thank you .. umm for the lunch. It was really nice of you to offer . " Tilting her head she grabbed her bag and started doing something .

" It's nothing . "
As soon as the word escaped from me I inhaled a delicious smell of food instantly making me feel hungry. I ducked my face to see its source , which was none other then Nandani's hand which was holding some kind of wrap/ roll or something.

" I bought you this as a token of thank you." She hold it in front of me.
Her eyes were shinning bringht and lips plumped and red.

In the moment her lips seemed more tasty than the soon on her hand.