37. Deep

Not edited

Please put your playlist here-

Manik

I must say married life is treating me well. Being with someone like Nandani just made life lit up.
I no longer skull down at work to avoid comming home . Everyday we meet at lunch and come home together from office.

Right now I am reading a script that Simon my new PA sent me . The shoot will start within a week . But I am no longer exited for movies now.

Maybe I should retire from the industry and just focus on my companies.

My thoughts broke as I heard Nandani walked out from bathroom.
Wearing a simple night suite, hairs tied up in a bun. She was looking too good to be true.

" Coffee?" She asked
" Sure." I shrugged.

After having coffee we went for a walk down at the beach.

We walked down hand to hand , feeling the soft breeze flowing all over . It felt so great

( Close your eyes,
Give me your hand, darlin
Do you feel my heart beating
Do you understand
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Is this burning an eternal flame )

She started singing as we took slow steps around the shore .

( I believe it's meant to be darlin
I watch you when you are sleeping
You belong with me
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame)

I joined her .

( Say my name
Sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely
Come and ease the pain
I don't wanna lose this feeling. Oh

Is this burning an eternal flame)

We finished the son together .
Nandani started clapping slowly making an impressed face as we sat down on the sand .

Grabbing her hand , I pulled her towards me and pressed my lips at her.

We kissed under the moonlight.

" You know my mother always take made me and Nakul for a walk on the beach night before my exams ." She said as I kept looking at her .
She continued.
" Maybe that's how I developed the habit of comming here every night, it reminds me of her ... And now I got you too from the beach. "

" Are you again comparing me with a sea shell?" I joked trying to make her feel light.

" Nada you are my pearl." She replied hugging my hand.
Resting my head on her shoulder I whispered " this compliment is not good for star image."

She laughed out. And we both lied down enjoying the stars above.

" You know I have very little memory of my mom but I know she would be happy for me ."
" What more do you remember apart from what your foster aunt said ?"

" Nothing much but I remember having a birthday party, then going to a large school , I specifically remember because the teacher wanted me to join the swimming clases ... But then every thing was hazy , all of a sudden we were here with aunt and all I had a picture of my family. ... She did mentioned about adopting us from a family in Raipur , maybe she had her ngo work or something. But the people from Raipur didn't match with the photo I had . " She heaved a long sigh.

" I hope your parents are in a better place. " Saying I slowly stroked her hairs to comfort her.

" You know she did found out about my parents later . Turns out they are really in a better place ." She said looking deeply at the sky a vulnerable soft smile playing at her lips.

I quickly tried to divert her from those thoughts.
" So when is Nakul getting discharge and what did you planned for him?"

" Soon within three months. I asked him to complete his studies . He will probably stay at my apartment. Navya is moving out in three months anyway . " she replied with a much lighter mood .

" Right Cabir's wedding . I almost forgot about it. " I said .

" I didn't , oh I am going to have so much fun ." She said while rubbing her hands excited.

After a long amount of chatting sweet nothings we went back home.

The dinner was ready and Anny was waiting for us at the dinning table.
We had dinner together .

I like it how Anny moved in with us, I asked her so many before . I guess this is also Nandani's doing.

After dinner everyone retired to there rooms.
I was going through some of the documents when my eyes fell on a stack of envelope.
Taking them on my hand I found all of them to be addressed to Nandani.

Strange!

Calling Nandani I asked her about those.
" I don't know, I have been getting one of those every day for four days. Didn't really had time to watch. They all have CD's inside. " She said while crawling at the bed .

" Let's play one of them ." I said .
Inserting the cd on her laptop .I sat beside her , resting my head on her lap. I really love it .

She pressed the play button, as soon as I looked up at the screen, I sat up straight, trying to grasp the absurd scene playing infront of me.
Turning my head towards Nandani I saw the look on her face, and within a blink of eye my whole world crushed down into my feet.

It was no longer my Nandani who stared back at me.

___________
Hey guys !

I hope you like the part.

What do you think was there on the cd?

Love
Paro.