24 . Premiere party!

( Not edited)

Please put your playlist here--

Manik

Leaning back  I glanced at my laptop screen where a certain mail flashed briefly. Giving it a read I forwarded it to Anna before making sure to make it look less intimidating then the original one.

My work was almost done and I still have 3 hours to get ready for the premiere party.

Hearing a knock , I straightened up seeing Daisy entering with the file I have summoned for.

Handing me the file she stood waiting for my instructions
" Ask Ms Murthy to hand me the project report now . "
she nodded at me briefly before taking her leave for lunch.

It has only been a month , she had been recruited as my PA . Since Cabir is handling the Main Office I got my chance of spending time with Nandani together .

Nandani turned out to be nothing like I imagined my girl would be. Each passing day I learn new things about her.  The happiest person after learning about us was Anny . She didn't want me to wait more . If it was up to her , she would have got us married long time back.

But I wanted to give her time , time to know me properly , time to understand that life in limelight is far worse than other people can ever imagine. Sure we have our perks but the risk is too high.

A soft knock broke my trance. Glancing at the door I found Nandani standing with a large blue file .
" You asked for me sir?" She asked trying to sounding  professional.

Knowing there must be someone else outside I nodded at her .
Nandani came inside shutting the door slowly.

Raising my eyebrows at her I enquired " who was it ?"

She sighed placing the file on the table while taking a seat  " Daisy , she always keeps bickering about reporting to you as soon as you call for us ." Saying she rolled her eyes.

" She is just doing her job ." I stated as a matter of fact.

" Anyway, when are we leaving for the party?" She asked getting excited all of a sudden.

I know that premiere of my movie is definitely a big deal ,every top celebrities are on the list . But I felt a sudden pang of jealousy that she is more excited to meet the other celebrities when I am her boyfriend .

" Now ." Getting up from the chair I closed the button of my blazer .

" Okay, " she too got up following me.

" I will drop you at your apartment and will pick you up after 1 & half hour Sharp." I said as soon as we went  towards the lift.

" Okay sir. " She replied swiftly switching back to her professional form.

Our relationship was confidential , only a few people knows about it . And the very reason was the deal that she is still unaware of.
The opponent can go down to any level if they knew I am dating.

Shrugging away the thought I glanced back at Nandani who was busy in her phone. 

~~

" How am I looking ?" Nandani asked while I stood up from the couch of her living room.

Draped in a peach bodycon dress which reached till her knees . With contrast heels and studs , she was looking absolutely breathtaking.

When when my eyes landed on her pulped juicy lips,  images of me  kissing her breathlessly against the wall crossed my mind , I gulped blinking the thought away.