The Bedroom Arguement

Quavo POV

"Buzz Buzz Buzz" My phone went as Nookie went to go pick it up causing me to wake up from my sleep.

Nookie POV

As I woke up to the sound of a phone seeing Quavo reaching over to grab it before I do making him seem more suspicious. I reached over him grabbing it before he could as the buzzing stopped. I looked at the name of the missed call seeing the name "Brii❤👅" across the screen as anger flew all around my body.

"Who the fuck is this?"

"What you mean? Who is who?" He stepped out the bed trying to reach for my arm.

"Quavo I swear to god if I found out you playing me for another bitch I'm done! I'm leaving you for good! I can't keep being second to NO bitch because I'm more than that."

"Ain't nobody comparin' you to no other bitch, see you always on bullshit that's why we always arguing!" He stepped out the bed while reaching through the closet.

"So you're leaving? Bye I don't fucking need your stupid ass anyway."

"Yeah Ight."

Takeoff POV

"Knock Knock Knock" the door went as I pressed paused on 2K going to answer it.

"Wassup UNC,?" I dapped him up on the way in.

"Shit, nun major.. Had to leave the house because she want to bitch and shit."

"This early what y'all do get, into a argument again?"

"Yeah mann she tripping going through my phone and shit."

"Damnn foreal? She find anything?"

"Ion neen kno she said she didn't but she had my phone Cuz Brii called and shit." He said before taking another puff from the blunt we shared.

"Damn Uncle, you don' fucked up this time... Bad too." I said while scratching the back of my neck

"Ion give a fuck, fuck the bitch she always bitching.." He said reaching in his pocket grabbing his phone.

.
.
.
.

------------------

Yooooo my loves ❤😍, This book is like 2 years old now (oh my god ❤😭) this was my first book ever and it has became one of my best! But I will be editing this book and going more into details so you guys can understand more! ❤

~ Niha 🤘✨