Tour!?!

QC HeadQuarters

Takeoff Pov

As we all sat there listening to music and smoking weed Rich came in and said "What time we will be leaving fo da tour" Said Rich the kid 8 in da morning "I can't wait to see the hoes" Me niether "Shidd I can't talk to nun of em"  said quavo Why nvm I forgot Nookie coming on tour with us and where df is set ..? "He over Lyniece house" said Rich the Kid Did he smash I said "We don't know" Hhaha he probably clowned *as we all started to laugh*

Offset Pov

As she got on top of me I was thinkin I was finna smash but she just gave me a lil kiss. Then I got up and went to the bathroom washed my face and headed up outta there.On my way to QC headquarters I put in migos Rich N**qa Timeline And started jaming to Wishy Washy As I pulled to the HeadQuarters.

Quavo POV

Aiight so whats the word fo tomorrow I said "We all stayin here for the tour tomorrow cuz we leavin at 8" said takeoff Aiight let me call Nookie real Quick *Calls Nookie Numba*

                                                                           ~Convo on the phone~

                       Quavo: Wassup ma 

                       Nookie: Wassup bae

                       Quavo: You know are tour tomorrow morning

                       Nookie: Yeah

                      Quavo: Ayee come to Qc Headquarts Tonight and pack 3 weeks worth outfits

                      Nookie: Ok Bae I'll be there in a while

                      Quavo: Alright *Tell her to bring lyniece offset said in the background*

                      Nookie: Who was dat

                      Quavo: That was set he said bring Lyniece 

                      Nookie: Ok bye bae

                                                                                      ~ Convo Ends ~

   Nookie POV

As I went I in my closet to get my Gucci bag and started to pack then I called Lyniece and asked if she wanted to go she said yeah so I started to take a shower and washed my hair and put on some Miss Me jeans and my Tims and my North Face and Drove to go get Lyniece in my Benz.

Pulls up to Qc Mansion

Quavo POV

Knock knock knock the door went as I went to go open it. Who is it I said "Nookie" I open up the door and grab her by her waist and kissed her and we sat down on the couch. Lyniece Go over there with Set I said "Damn so i'm a ghost to you ma" said set  *As we started to laugh* so the night was fun we all started drinkin and ordered pizza and that's when mf started Fallin asleep. I looked over and saw Nookie asleep on the Couch and picked her up and went to the room and sat her on the bed. She began to wake up then I started kissin all over her and she started huggin on me that's when we started makin love that night.

Offset POV

As everyone was asleep me and Lyniece decided to go in my room and layed down I couldn't help but just look at her body then I wraped my arms around her I was surprised she didn't say uhuh like she always do then I started kissin on her shoulders and huged her tight the whole.

                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                        Tour!?! Part 2 will be be uploaded later in the day Comment,Vote and Follow