Complicated

The Studio/ Takeoff POV

Walking into the studio I dabbed the gang up sitting on the couch. Quavo was rolling a joint while offset was looking at his phone with a blank look which made me curious. 

"Fuck wrong with you nigga?" I said towards offset before grabbing the open bag of lays.

"He crying cause he can't bag no bitch" Quavo said while tucking the blunt causing laughter.

"Bitch ass boy-" Offset said before I cut him off.

"Who you fucking with now?" I asked 

"Nookie friend Lyniece.. this the most complicated bitch I ever texted.. I say wyd .. she saying mind yours like fuck wrong with you??" Set said as we all fell out in laughter.

"She sound a bit like yo ass, never want nobody in yo business." I added

"Man whatever." He brushed us off before heading to the back as we still cut him up. 

Nookie POV

"Lyniece stop being mean!" I laughed before pouring a drink.

"I'm not being mean .. he's too nosy for me... he's the type of nigga that say "you taking a shower without me?"

I busted in tears causing my juice to spill all over the counter top. "YOU NOT FOR THE GOOD BITCH" I shouted while grabbing napkins. 

"You're laughing while I'm so serious.." Lyniece said with a mid laugh while I pushed her shoulder.

"Would you just give him a chance?" I sighed still chuckling.

"Ehhhh .. I'll think about it."

I smiled. 

We chilled for the rest of the evening just doing best-friend things. We talked about people, we ate good and also watched some comedy flicks just letting the whole day go to waste.