I'm not Tryna Be Dat Close

Later that night at Lyniece house 

Lyniece POV

Knock knock knock the door went as I walked to go open it "Wassup ma" Offset said as he grab me by my waist. BOY whatchu doing I said laughing "Damn a niqqa can't get no love" Nahh I said laughing but what you wanted to talk about "I just wanna spend the night and chill" Boyy whatchu tryna do ..? "Ha nun ma I just wanna spend some time with you" Ight Fine  "I got us some Movies and shit to watch" *Puts Movie In* As we sat there and watched the movie I noticed Set kept lookin at me and smiling than he put his arm around me and suddenly he kissed me on my lips and I liked it.

Offset POV 

Damn I thought I gotta make shit move a lil faster as I kepted kissing her then she said "Wait we movin to fast" I was mad as hell then I said I'm getting a lil tired so we went to the bedroom as we started layin down I tried to get closer and closer to her body and get on top of her but she wasn't going for nun of dat So I whispered something in her ear and asked can I smash but she said she anit ready. So I turned around to the other side and said Damn I thought I said it in my head but I didn't.

That Silent Night Changed Into Morning 

Offset POV 

I was sliently sleep unitil I got Woken by Lyniece"My bad set for acting like dat last night" she said as she got on top of me ...

                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to ut you guys off there will be an update every day I will upload 2 parts each day if i'm not busy Comment,Vote and Follow