KNB

#4 in kahamitaiga (November 25, 2018)

#24 in Kise (November 22, 2018)

#5 in Kise (February 26, 2019)

#4 in Kise (March 16, 2019)

#33 in KNB (November 21, 2018)

#22 in KNB (November 27, 2018)

#20 in KNB (December 1, 2018)

#15 in KNB (December 11, 2018)

#8 in akashiseijuro MY BBY (November 15. 2018)

#51 in randomness lololol (September 2, 2018)

#27 in randomness lmaoo what is that hashtag tho (September 12, 2018)

#17 in randomness,,, why how and wtf is that hashtag 12 or 11 year old me wtf is wrong with u lmaooo (October 7, 2018)

#16 in randomness AYEEEEEEEEEE (November 29, 2018)

BIG THANK YOU TO @LolLolCrazyPotato for the cover!!!!! (October 31, 2018)

TBH this's just for laughs and little scenarios with the entire cast of KNB. I do make twists to the scenarios to make you guys laugh! But I do get serious and make it all love dopey if you like that stuff.

I'm a short stack of pancakes author who has an odd sense of humor sometimes, and I FREAKING LOVE PUNS //fight me//

I want this book to brighten your rainy days and bring laughter.

Don't be a silent reader, your comments always make my day, they allow me to connect with you and a lot of them are hilarious! I do respond so I'll try to respond to every single one of them that pops up on my notification! It's nice to know what y'all are thinking while reading!

Vote! //LOL// okay I don't want this to seem like I'm forcing this on you, but if your enjoying it and/or laughing please press that star button! It's nice to know you like those chapters!

This is all my work, copy right and shit, so copy it and I'll send Akashi after you. I'm kidding... about Akashi, but if you copy, seriously I'll just DM you and I will call you out. If anyone finds any copy right stuff please send it my way so I can be informed. Thank you!

YES there are small cursing but no lemons or sexy-SEXY stuff. I do wish to keep this PG-13-ish.

A few things you NEED to know:

OOC means Out Of Character which typically means the character will not act in character.

BTS means Behind The Scenes. I feel like a director when writing these so there might be parts where it's like you and a character are shooting the scenario and then it'll be like what you two do behind the scenes. ALSO this does not mean BTS the k-pop group, //LOL// this has happened with a few of you who actually thought it meant BTS. I love them tho, I've also got Korean full blood, and my bias is Yoongi- if you know then or have a favorite comment it! It's nice to know there are other fans!

BLOOPERS are something I wanted to put in the real scenario but it seemed out of place or to OOC ETC.

Lastly at the end of each scenario is a little special end where you or them do a BLOOPER, OOC, or BTS and that part is me free styling in writing just to try and make you guys laugh to put in a joke or connect a part that was in the scenario (you'll get it).

Thanks to those who read all this long thingy,

Hye Lin

ps im really young (edit 2019: lmfao young me was fucking annoying kay bai) and a lot of u guys had called me senpai //awkward cough// pretty sure a lot of u r older since a few had found out my age and were like "what!! im in college" or something lol

i would prefer to be called by my pen name Leon or Hye Lin but i dont mind if you do call me senpai or author. //shrug//

thx & happy reading!